business as usual. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

Cowboy at the Pearly Gates A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked. 'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowbo

Okay, my turn.  This is an old one. So, a nasty anti-Semite walks into a bar and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy close by wearing a yarmulke and beard. He doesn't have to be an Einst

Posted Images

Gotta be better than the last one.  Have a happy one guys.  

Old Tom

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 7:51 PM, Au Seeker said:

Hope you have a great New Year Don!!

Happy new Year to all!

Skip I've been trying forever to log into nuggetshooter but I keep getting this warning, what's going on?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
3 hours ago, garimpo said:

Skip I've been trying forever to log into nuggetshooter but I keep getting this warning, what's going on?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Don we had others saying the same thing I had a Invision Tech look at the issue and he couldn't find anything that could cause the issue, all security settings, certificates, etc. are up to date, he said it has to be an issue with thier browsers and said that anyone having this issue should "clear their browser cache".

Here's a link to the discussion on the forum concerning this issue, I was the last reply where I told everyone what the tech said, no one since has reported having the issue any longer until now so it seems that clearing their browser cache solved the problem.

It worked for me. I just now cleared all my cache. I use my phone to log into the site.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Don we had others saying the same thing I had a Invision Tech look at the issue and he couldn't find anything that could cause the issue, all security settings, certificates, etc. are up to date, he said it has to be an issue with thier browsers and said that anyone having this issue should "clear their browser cache".

Here's a link to the discussion on the forum concerning this issue, I was the last reply where I told everyone what the tech said, no one since has reported having the issue any longer until now so it seems that clearing their browser cache solved the problem.

I get the same warning when I try to log into the forum from nuggetshooters.com.

If go straight to www.nuggetshooter.ibphost.com

there's no issue.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got it back again after it laid off for a while.  It's darn annoying along with all the weird ads and such.   I don't check in as often because of all the clutter.  :poostorm:

Old Tom

• Like 1