Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.  He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic.  Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,0

NO SEX AFTER SURGERY A recent article in the San Francisco Examiner reported that Nancy Pelosi has sued Stanford  Hospital, saying that "after her husband had surgery there, he lost all inte

Posted Images

You dogs...Bo Derek for sure was a "10"...what are your best memories of her...mine is when

in the movie she came running up the beach with her hair wet and everything hanging out...

Now I hate to tell you but this isn't Bo......want to try again?...

Don,

I'm going to refrain from naming any of the photos from your pictorial, because I just happened to accidently come across your source yesterday, this one is going to be hard if you haven't seen this picture before, I would've never guess this one, you may have to give some hints!!! :D

Skip

darn Terry your quick...ok...here's the one I've been saving...good luck on this one...

post-300-127300210422_thumb.jpg

A real to life Texas cowgirl back in those days....

:inocent:

I posted a hint that I thought wouldn't help, but I "search" the hint I gave and got an exact answer so I edited it out, didn't want to make this too easy. :rasberry:

Skip

The pic above was in 1940....a cute chick then ...old hen now...I may be wrong but I think

she only had to kids that were ever in the public spot light...

Where did all our guessers go?...

June Allison?

A good guess VR...I would never have thought of her but no joy....

Jane Fonda is a traitor...this lady is the opposite!!!

OH My Gawd! I, I don't know what to say! I want to thank my lord and savior, my crew, Deb and Jerry in makeup, I want to thank my personal assistant whatever his name is, and the fresh towel guy because this was a REAL brain squeezer and I sweat like a pig! No really, thank you to all of you. Without you allowing me to just, well, just keep guessing, I never could have achieved this praise from Gar! God Bless you all! Im so happy! :thumbsupanim - Terry