Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

Fifty years of Dems:

Okay, my turn.  This is an old one. So, a nasty anti-Semite walks into a bar and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy close by wearing a yarmulke and beard. He doesn't have to be an Einst

Posted Images

I'll give this thread another shot to test y'alls mettle :tisk-tisk:

What do they say about history?

It repeats itself?

REmember the Romans? and what they and the Jews did to CHrist?

WHy did they make another martyr for history?

BEcause he threatened the status /power of the temple priests/ the money changers/ healed the sick and infirm?

THat's the scuttlebutt I heard.

Why relevant today? Because history is repeating. Jesus was healing the sick with cannabis infusions. People with epilepsy and other infirmities are flocking to COlorado for the legalized marijuana and infusions to help themselves and children that modern medicine will not.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS427&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=epilespy%20cannabis%20oil%27

http://www.cureepilepsy.org/research/cbd-and-epilepsy.asp

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/did-jesus-perform-his-miracles-with-cannabis-oil

http://www.epilepsycolorado.org/index.php?s=12107

Edited by weaver hillbille

Hence the Name Herb ! https://www.google.com/search?q=Herb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Of all the Recreational Drugs Marijuana is by far the Least Damaging. Ever heard of someone Crashing their car because of it ? No Does not happen.

As a Kid I didn't experiment with it. I did FULL SCALE RESEARCH !! LOL

Did you know Limited amounts smoked releaves Bronchitis and Asama symptoms ? Go Figure.

The FDA has the stuff balled as a Narcotic. It meets NON of the Criteria as a Narcotic.

Great Personality Test ....

Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The normal person can't get it right ....

This is this cat

This is is cat

This is how cat

This is to cat

This is keep cat

This is a cat

This is dummy cat

This is busy cat

This is for cat

This is forty cat

This is seconds cat

^

^

^

^

^

^

Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down.
  • Like 1
Modern Fairy Tale....

A frog prince telephones the Psychic Hotline and is told, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog prince says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?"

"No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her biology class."

• Like 3

DON'T KNOW IF TRUE OR NOT BUT AT LEAST FUNNY.

Here are actual quotes taken from Federal Employee Performance Evaluations:
1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig."
2. "I would not allow this employee to breed."
3. "This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't be."
4. "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap."
5. "When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."
6. "He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle."
7. "This young lady has delusions of adequacy."
8. "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them."
9. "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."
10. "This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better."
11. "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together."
12. "A gross ignoramus. . . 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus."
13. "He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier."
14. "I would like to go hunting with him sometime."
15. "He's been working with glue too much."
16. "He would argue with a signpost."
17. "He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room."
18. "When his IQ reaches 50 he should sell."
19. "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he's the other one."
20. "A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on."
21. "A prime candidate for natural de-selection."
22. "Donated his brain to science before he was done using it."
23. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."
24. "He's got two brains, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."
25. "If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week."
26. "If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."
27. "If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean."
28. "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."
29. "One neuron short of a synapse."
30. "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled."
31. "Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes."
32. "The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead."
  • Like 2

Glad you enjoyed the insanity...now expect a law regulating the number of chicken nutz you can order as addictive...John..PS. Going to send a copy of the above post to my daughter with a 16 year old daughter.....as she lets boyfriend sleep over BUT says they are doing nothing hahahahahaha yes when donkeys fly and chickens talk,,,,oh wait Hilary already does....

• Like 2

Any emergency in an air craft is bad news but it's at it's worst when something bad happens during takeoff.

In 2012 when me and my grand-son were on our way to Okla. from San Paulo Brazil on American Airlines

when during the takeoff roll the left engine on the 777 exploded sending metal pieces followed by a big fire

into the air. We were sitting in the back on the right side of the plane but we had a great view of the fire on

the left side of the plane through the windows on that side. The 777 has only two engines and I've often

wondered if it would fly in that condition when fully loaded with passengers and 14 hours or so of fuel on board.

It was a scary time but it will fly! On the big planes at a certain speed called V1 no matter what happens you go

flying because at that point there isn't enough runway left in front of you to stop. The pilots that night did a

fantastic job of continuing the takeoff and then coming back around on one engine for the emergency landing.

Here's another emergency where the service door on the engine came off during takeoff. Since there was no

other damage to the plane it wasn't really that dangerous but you don't know that until your back on the ground.

Hope this link doesn't have a bunch of commercials.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4559518177001/planes-engine-breaks-apart-during-take-off/?intcmp=hpvid1&playlist_id=trending#sp=show-clips

:ROFL: time for some clean underwear :old: I was flying into Reno from Kauai in the middle of a horrendous snow/ice/wind storm in the dead of winter. The plane was blasted sideways rolling enough for me to watch the wing scrape the runway, airport closed after we landed. NEVER more scared in my life as my 4 year old son was with me. Me die no bfd but he was just too young. I check weather reports before I fly anymore. Thanx for post-John

If anybody knows any magic besides waking up every morning, might give this a try:

Forget Pulling a Rabbit Out of a Hat - This is Real Magic!
A good magician is the master of sleight of hand and distraction while having a charismatic personality. However, a master magician can do all of that, plus show you something you havent seen before. This magician may seem like the worst you've seen, but that is all an act...
  • Like 3

There are three religious truths

1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.

3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well planned out and executed.Now, some hot-rod will get ideas and find out what kind of vortex come off those wings----and splat!

• Like 1

That's the first thing I noticed Mac, they stayed clear of those areas.

Guess a three turn spin and roll out within +- 10° of your entry heading would be quite a challange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charlotte NC is remodeling The Bank of America Stadium, which includes installing a new hinged roof, for the 2016 Democratic National Convention and Barack Obama's farewell speech.

!
!
!
!
!

more

!

!
!
!
!
!