Nugget Shooter Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.  He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic.  Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,0

NO SEX AFTER SURGERY A recent article in the San Francisco Examiner reported that Nancy Pelosi has sued Stanford  Hospital, saying that "after her husband had surgery there, he lost all inte

Posted Images

...How ever while I was at Patrick AFB some Iranian Pilot Trainees put the Motor Home in Crews Control going down HW-1 and went into the back to make sandwiches.

LOL..!! :25r30wi:

I can hear them now:

"Auto-pilot.. Cruise control.. Same thing, right..?" :nutty:

SA

• 3 weeks later...

dough.png

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.
A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.
The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.
  • Like 1

It's just legend. No biscuits shot out of a can.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/safety/biscuit.asp

Edited by weaver hillbille

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon "quickie " with their 8-year-old son in the apartment was to send

him out onto the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities...

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:

"An ambulance just drove by!"

"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike!"

"Looks like the Sanders are moving!"

"Jason is on his skate board!"

After a few moments he announced...

"The Coopers are having xex!"

Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed. Dad cautiously called out..."How do you know

they're having xex?"

"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle."

• Like 5

POLICE CALL

Two police officers responding to a domestic disturbance with shots fired arrive on scene. After discovering the wife had shot her husband for walking across her freshly mopped floor, they call their sergeant on his cell phone.
"Hello Sarge."
“Yes."
"It looks like we have a homicide here. "
"What happened?"

"A woman has shot her husband for walking on the floor she had just mopped."
“Have you placed her under arrest?"
"No sir. The floor is still wet. "

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Very cool condensed version of how the factory works..!

If one peruses YouTube one can find quite a bit of video documenting the story / history of Tesla..

There's a similar longer version of this, which if I remember correctly was shot in-house..

There's video going back to acquiring and conversion of the former setup..

And if one is into the other side of the coin as well, there's lots of vid re rocketry..

Good post..!

SA

Many moons ago grubstake make a post about a epoxy that was great. So I bought some to give it a try. Boy

was old grubby ever right.

Working with my second batch now. Last week I decided to build a small wood gate between my house and

the new 15' wall of my neighbor. The corridor is about 8' wide from my house to her wall. Where her wall

joined the other 15' wall there is about four inches of concrete sticking out so I drilled the hole for my gate

hinges. I had doubts that the mortor would hold since there was only about 1/2 inch of mortor to support the

gate. Sure nuff the bottom hinge started to bust the mortor out. So I mixed a batch of PC7, used my gold

scales and mixed 66 grams of the PC7. Put a generous amount around and behind the hinges and extended it

out on the concrete to give it more support.

Two days later I took the supports out from the gate and immediately a chunk of mortor with my hinge came

completely loose from the wall. Not one drop of PC7 came loose, just a big chunk of concrete with my hinge

and PC7 still attached.

So now I'm going to drill the new wall for another try. I hit the PC7 with a hammer and not even one little piece

came loose. So now it's clean the hinge or buy new hinges.

Good thing hinges are cheap here!

that story is not weird, what a strong guy......

Mathematics:

The following comes from 2 maths teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience.

It has an indisputable mathematical logic.

It is a strictly mathematical viewpoint and goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-p

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

Now, look how far a s s kissing will take you. A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard Work & Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there. It’s the Bullship and A s s Kissing that will put you over the top. Now you know why some people are where they are!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the much older lady that she should bring her own grocery bags, because plastic bags are not good for the environment. The woman apologized to the young girl and explained, "We didn't have this 'green thing' back in my earlier days." The young clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for future generations." The older lady said that she was right -- our generation didn't have the "green thing" in its day. The older lady went on to explain.

But we didn't have the "green thing" back then. Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service in the family's $45,000 SUV or van, which cost what a whole house did before the"green thing."

We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 23,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest burger joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the "green thing" back then.

Back then we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of the state of Montana. In the kitchen we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used wadded up old newspapers to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap. Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn't need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity. But she's right; we didn't have the "green thing" back then.

Please forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from a smart ass young person. But she was right. We didn't have the "green thing" in our day.

Back then we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy-gobbling machine burning up 220 volts. Wind and solar power really did dry our clothes back in our early days.Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing. But that young lady is right; we didn't have the "green thing" back in our day.

We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off... Especially from a tattooed, multiple pierced smart aleck who can't make change without the cash register telling them how much. Back then, we returned milk bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the "green thing" back in our day.

Grocery stores bagged our groceries in brown paper bags that we reused for numerous things. Most memorable besides household garbage bags was the use of brown paper bags as book covers for our school books. This was to ensure that public property (the books provided for our use by the school) was not defaced by our scribblings. Then we were able to personalize our books on the brown paper bags. But, too bad we didn't do the "green thing" back then. We walked up stairs because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn't climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks.We drank from a fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blade in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn't have the "green thing" back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service in the family's $45,000 SUV or van, which cost what a whole house did before the"green thing." We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 23,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest burger joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the "green thing" back then?Please forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from a smart ass young person.We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off... Especially from a tattooed, multiple pierced smart aleck who can't make change without the cash register telling them how much.

• Like 3

I laugh when a power outage hits and they go crazy...or when I give them change on a purchase to reduce change and they just sit there acting stupid because I don't want 92 cents in my pocket. G son and wife perfect examples as on the puter 16+ hours a day,got 2 cars stolen,robbed 3 times, burgularized 2 times in sacramento and STILL can't figure out why. Skinny,blanch white geeks just scream come and get me...John

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing. She complained to the driver and he had the man arrested. The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, 'Well your Honour, it was like this:

When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition.

She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming ' and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, ' Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling, 'and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.

But, Your Honour, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident! '

... I just lost it. '

'CASE DISMISSED!! '

• Like 3