Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

NO SEX AFTER SURGERY A recent article in the San Francisco Examiner reported that Nancy Pelosi has sued Stanford  Hospital, saying that "after her husband had surgery there, he lost all inte

Cowboy at the Pearly Gates A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked. 'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowbo

Posted Images

Did you know what happened 164 years ago this fall... back in 1850?

1850.jpg

California became a state

The people had no electricity.

The state had no money.

Almost everyone spoke Spanish.

There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically nothing has changed except then the women had real boobs and the men didn't hold hands.

That, my friends, is your history lesson for today

!
  • Like 3

Riggggggggght ,and for my next trick watch this lead turn into gold :brows:

That was just plain good stuff

I agree ... helps toward restoring faith in humanity ... not there yet but if this stuff continues who knows! People helping people ... who'd a thought?! :) What a concept!

Mike F

Went out to the local bar last night to celebrate my divorce. :ya: Found a lot of good cold beer and they had openers! :yesss:

So now where are you going to stay when you visit Oklahoma? Oh and congrats.

Subject: Fw: My Mistake!!!

I saw her standing there and I told her she had three beautiful children.
She didn't have to get all pissed off and threaten me with Jihad.
It was an honest mistake.

Jihad.jpg

• Like 2

BEER'S ALL GONE.....NOW WHAT.....endorsed by Mike (dad)

Thanks for posting Don ... I'ld have done it myself but I can't seem to get that stuff to post ... How drunk would one have to be to come up with that stuff ... and to pull it off! Mike ... and yes Dad to some! LOL

Traffic Camera

A man was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he knew that he was not speeding... Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed. Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed. He tried a fourth time with the same result.. He did this a fifth time and was now laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this time at a snail's pace... Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt..

You can't fix stupid.