Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why Southern California is Different From The Rest of America   You may have heard on the news about a southern California man put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found

Fifty years of Dems:

A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex.. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental.. He tells her to slip it into his mashed p

Posted Images

Don, you will never see your own "Like" button, but you should be able to see it say who liked your post when someone likes a post by you, as in this case it would be Steve and myself.

Can you see who liked the above post with the video link?

• Like 1

It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!

Gold is the only metal that doesn't rust, even if it's buried in the ground for thousands of years.

Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.

If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. When a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.

Zero is the only number that cannot be represented by Roman numerals.

Kites were used in the American Civil War to deliver letters and newspapers.

The song, Auld Lang Syne, is sung at the stroke of midnight in almost every English-speaking country in the world to bring in the new year.

Drinking water after eating reduces the acid in your mouth by 61 percent.

Peanut oil is used for cooking in submarines because it doesn't smoke unless it's heated above 450F.

The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.

Nine out of every 10 living things live in the ocean.

The banana cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.

Airports at higher altitudes require a longer airstrip due to lower air density.

The University of Alaska spans four time zones.

The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal itself.

In ancient Greece, tossing an apple to a girl was a traditional proposal of marriage. Catching it meant she accepted.

Warner Communications paid $28 million for the copyright to the song Happy Birthday.

Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

A comet's tail always points away from the sun.

The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 caused more death and illness than the disease it was intended to prevent.

Caffeine increases the power of aspirin and other painkillers, that is why it is found in some medicines.

The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armor raised their visors to reveal their identity.

If you get into the bottom of a well or a tall chimney and look up, you can see stars, even in the middle of the day.

When a person dies, hearing is the last sense to go. The first sense lost is sight.

In ancient times strangers shook hands to show that they were unarmed.

Strawberries are the only fruits whose seeds grow on the outside.

Avocados have the highest calories of any fruit at 167 calories per hundred grams.

The moon moves about two inches away from the Earth each year.

The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.

Due to earth's gravity it is impossible for mountains to be higher than 15,000 meters.

Mickey Mouse is known as "Topolino" in Italy .

Soldiers do not march in step when going across bridges because they could set up a vibration which could be sufficient to knock the bridge down.

Everything weighs one percent less at the equator.

For every extra kilogram carried on a space flight, 530 kg of excess fuel are needed at lift-off.

The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.

And last but not least:

This is called 'Money Bags.' So send this on to 5 and money will arrive in 5 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui, the one who does not pass this on will have money troubles for the rest of the year.

Superstitious or not, I passed this along because it is interesting information .

Tonsils vs Circumcision

Two Little Boys Are Going To The Hospital The Next Day For Operations.

Theirs Will Be First On The Schedule.

The Older Boy Leans Over And Asks, "What Are You Having Done?"

The Second Boy Says, "I'm Getting My Tonsils Out, And I'm Afraid."

The First Boy Says, "You've Got Nothing To Worry About. I Had That Done When I Was Four.

They Put You To Sleep, And When You Wake Up, They Give You Lots Of Jell-O And Ice Cream.

It's A Breeze."

The Second Boy Then Asks, "What Are You Going In For?"

The First Boy Says, "Circumcision."

"Whoa!" The Smaller Boy Replies. "Good Luck, Buddy.

I Had That Done When I Was Born. Couldn't Walk For A Year."

Your first Easter email

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.

The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to seewhat has become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit is the Easter Bunny, and he is DEAD .

The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry. A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway

sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.

She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong. "I feel terrible," ! he explains,

"I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny with my car and KILLED HIM."

The blonde says,"Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead Easter Bunny,

bends down, and sprays the contents onto him. The Easter Bunny jumps up, waves its paw at the

two of them and hops off down the road. Ten feet away he stops, turns around and waves

again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet,

turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished.

He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on the Easter Bunny ?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says.. (Are you ready for this?) (You know you're gonna be sorry)

(Last chance) (OK, here it is)

It says,

"Hair Spray
Restores life to dead hair,
and adds permanent wave."

Happy Easter!!!

• Like 1

THE ORIGIN OF PROFILING

The day it all started was March 6, 1836. On that fateful day, Davy Crockett woke up and rose from his bunk

on the main floor of the Alamo , and walked up to the observation post along the west wall of the fort.

William B. Travis and Jim Bowie were already there, looking out over the top of the wall.

These three great men gazed at the hordes of Mexicans moving towards the Alamo.

With a puzzled look on his face, Crockett turned to Bowie and said, “Jim, are we, by any chance, having any

landscaping done today?”

THE ORIGIN OF PROFILING

The day it all started was March 6, 1836. On that fateful day, Davy Crockett woke up and rose from his bunk

on the main floor of the Alamo , and walked up to the observation post along the west wall of the fort.

William B. Travis and Jim Bowie were already there, looking out over the top of the wall.

These three great men gazed at the hordes of Mexicans moving towards the Alamo.

With a puzzled look on his face, Crockett turned to Bowie and said, “Jim, are we, by any chance, having any

landscaping done today?”

lol One day Trog came out of his cave scratching is butt like we all do. He seen a Sort of Man thing chewing on the bones he through out last night. The man thing picked up and rock and chucked it at Trog. Trog retreated to his cave and Got Mrs Trog to go kick his butt. From that day on Profiling was born. Do not trust Man things that look different then you.

SHERIFF EXAM

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as a mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department. After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

• Like 1

I will never fly again commercial because I will not deal with the TSA or the like . But if I did I hope this gal is my flight attendant. http://yournation.org/flight-attendant-for-southwest-airlines-gives-most-epic-preflight-speech-ever/

Husband’s call:

"Honey it's me. I don't want to alarm you but I was hit by a car as I was leaving the office.

Paula brought me to the hospital.

They have checked me over and done some tests and some x-rays.

The blow to my head was severe.

Fortunately it did not cause any serious internal injury.

However I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg,

and they think they may have to amputate my right foot."

Wife’s Response:

"Who the hell is Paula?"

And if you find that hard to believe, you've never been married.

This is such a touching story,The Last Kiss

Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin , Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to

jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the

State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear 'sensitive', George also didn't want to miss this 'be-a-legend' opportunity

either so he asked..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe... Why don't you give ole George here your best

last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that... And it was a long, deep,

lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the

onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts.

You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

• Like 2

A PAINTED BATHROOM FLOOR!!!

Tenth floor of a hi-rise building.........

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY ..AND THEN YOU

HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door....

NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR !

IT TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY......

DOESN'T IT?

Scroll down

sloooooooowly .

bathroom.jpg

• Like 2

Last month, a world-wide telephone survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was:-

"Would you please give your honest opinion about possible solutions

to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

*The survey was a complete failure because:

In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.

In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.

In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.

In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.

In the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

And in Australia,New Zealand,Canada and Britain everyone hung up as soon as they heard the Indian accent.

• Like 2

"The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal itself."

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CAvities can mineralize over but that's as far as it goes-takes a big change in diet.

Edited by weaver hillbille