Nugget Shooter Forums

Paleface Memorial Outing

I am willing to make a pot of my version of Chili Verde for the Saturday night potluck...if there is any interest???

I would like a head-count so I make enough but not too much...

ALSO;

Shall we plan on gathering around 5 pm for a moment of silence for Jim Smaller???

Allen, you proposed this Outing, what say Ye?

Fred

I am willing to make a pot of my version of Chili Verde for the Saturday night potluck...if there is any interest???

I would like a head-count so I make enough but not too much...

ALSO;

Shall we plan on gathering around 5 pm for a moment of silence for Jim Smaller???

Allen, you proposed this Outing, what say Ye?

Fred

Sounds good to me, I haven't heard to much response on the pot-luck, know there will be a bunch there just for the day,

Think if you all want the pot-luck speak up now so people can plan on it.

Allen

Aloha Fred,

I will be there for sure so count me in on the chili verde. I have heard it is awesome BUT I need a dish full to make sure for myself.rolleye0012[1].gif

I will be there early Saturday and will most likely just head out to the field and show up around the camp site around 4pm.

Aloha, Stan aka Kaimi

PS: I think a couple of minutes to reflect on Jim is most appropriate for the Big guy. How about we set a couple of minutes before we eat so we can make sure everyone is present.

Hey Fred you can count Mike, Paul, and myself in for your chille on saturday. I've had it before and man is it delicious! I'll bring something for the potluck. See you guys out there!

Del

Aloha everyone,

Finally got my moving done from a house into my new condo. Whew, never knew I could collect so much crap in 8 years time. Oh well, heading back to the old house for one last run then going to take a 4 hour nap before heading to Franconia. I usually arrive just in time for a beautiful sunrise. Will stop by the campsite to see who is there and to reserve a spot to park my jeep.

Frank, I have your map laminated and hope you got the pic I sent that I saved from the original map. You can enlarge some sections that way and print it out for a better view. See you in the early am everyone.

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi