Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Political Forum

Possibly.... Feel like becoming a Moderator?

No girls....no guns.... Just Beer and Land Issues..... OK, Just land issues. Lets talk.

Bill:

GREAT to hear from you. This has been a world class metal detecting and gold prospecting forum and you created it. For this I and many, many others will forever be grateful. I thought OGM originally posted much of the SB670 info on the Gold Prospecting sub-forum. Glad you were able to recover the portions that somehow shifted to the political blogosphere. His posts were well researched, well written and appreciated by many. As far as axing the Political sub-forum, I think many of us will be able to manage without too much thumb sucking. By the way, please know that when [and if] Minelab puts out the 5000 model, I would like to be on your short list of patrons-in-waiting. Please don't forget.

Martin

Bill:

GREAT to hear from you. This has been a world class metal detecting and gold prospecting forum and you created it. For this I and many, many others will forever be grateful. I thought OGM originally posted much of the SB670 info on the Gold Prospecting sub-forum. Glad you were able to recover the portions that somehow shifted to the political blogosphere. His posts were well researched, well written and appreciated by many. As far as axing the Political sub-forum, I think many of us will be able to manage without too much thumb sucking. By the way, please know that when [and if] Minelab puts out the 5000 model, I would like to be on your short list of patrons-in-waiting. Please don't forget.

Martin

If and when a new model is introduced I will contact you, no list as yet since no new detector anytime soon I am aware of.

Bill

Bill it is good to see you around. This is your forum and is great to see you back at it,It seems as while you were down there had been some hanky panky .But as we all know when the cat is away the mice will play. Hope you are good and back for good ,Alot of the newby,s are not aware of your candore or skill of the art of prospecting.Great to see you up and around and i,am sure those that need be can blog away some were else and give us a special and quite place to hide and fantisize our passion of prospecting, To the Political forum RIP :thumbsupanim

And as Martin said when the time comes, Dito.

I think it as well shows with the meaning of as we era plus I indicate all of us; we are rising worn-out of investigation about the proceedings that are nearby us. I intended for one am happy that our nation’s forefathers did not produce exhausted of hearing about them and alive them, or this environment maybe wouldn’t be present anyway.

Tool Die