Nugget Shooter Forums

Dug a little nugget & got another signal next to it, put the nugget in your mouth while you dug the other signal, which turned out to be a speck of rust & spit out your nugget in disgust, & had to spend valuable time hunting it. While your buddy stands there laughing? well I have

:stupidrb: that habit will only lead to yet another ugly moment--- :inocent: when your putting poop through a seive trying to retrieve the righteous nugget you swallowed---believe me I know.. I've made millions of mistakes learning mining---and about half more than once-tons a au 2 u 2 -John :zip-lip:
Guest bedrock bob

I have heard that swallowing nuggets and panning poop is how the aboriginal folks in Australia did it. I gives new meaning to the term "poke" if you know what I mean. No chance of loosing it without knowing about it, and no chance of having it stolen. You dont always have to keep opening the "poke" to show off to your friend either.

In case you havent already noticed I have harnessed the power of crap to my advantage in many areas. Here is one more helpful hint from the "Martha Stewart of Prospecting"...

I was having trouble with folks disturbing my campsite while I was gone. Whenever I made a small cache folks would usually find it and stuff would disappear. One mornign while shitting on a nickel I got a grovy idea! As I surveyed my little latrine area I noticed that there were several small piles of rock with the telltale scrap of white toilet paper in each. Maybe 6-8 of them. Now there are 9 piles of rock with scraps of toilet paper and one of them contains my stash. You pick the one.

For each force tehre is an equal and opposite force. It is like crap Kung Fu.

Bob

Bastards out there, will steal anything.

Other than camp gear, anything small they would steel, goes in the rig, with me.

I always leave a large NOTE, on a clip board, in camp.

It says........... BOB, will be back in 5 minutes, went to show Bill, new shot-gun.

So, tweeker theives, know, you are armed & will be back quick.

That gives them food for second thoughts about getting sticky fingers.

I always try to camp at roads end also.

One way to drive /out.

If ever going in & someones going out, that doesn't stop to BS, I always get their plate #, in case camp was robbed.

I have heard that swallowing nuggets and panning poop is how the aboriginal folks in Australia did it. I gives new meaning to the term "poke" if you know what I mean. No chance of loosing it without knowing about it, and no chance of having it stolen. You dont always have to keep opening the "poke" to show off to your friend either.

In case you havent already noticed I have harnessed the power of crap to my advantage in many areas. Here is one more helpful hint from the "Martha Stewart of Prospecting"...

I was having trouble with folks disturbing my campsite while I was gone. Whenever I made a small cache folks would usually find it and stuff would disappear. One mornign while shitting on a nickel I got a grovy idea! As I surveyed my little latrine area I noticed that there were several small piles of rock with the telltale scrap of white toilet paper in each. Maybe 6-8 of them. Now there are 9 piles of rock with scraps of toilet paper and one of them contains my stash. You pick the one.

For each force tehre is an equal and opposite force. It is like crap Kung Fu.

Bob

If you ever find a Nickel were Bob has been, NEVER< NEVER put it in your mouth!

ATT00001.gif