Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allen in MT

Weekend of Dec 5th Paleface Day

Need Help...........

Hey all, I just realized I have either lost or misplaced the strewfield map for Franconia Jim Smaller had given me.

Now I had planned on being there most likely on friday the 4th and stay thru sunday I believe.

The problem is I dont want to wander around aimlessly so if anyone will be there with a copy of the map can you make me a copy before comming and pass it on to me to replace the one I've lost ??? Please p.m. me if someone can do this and we can make arrangements to meet up there. Thanks much appreciated.

Also I'll be bringin as much fire wood as I can so we can enjoy the evenings. But ya have to bring yer own marshmellows !!!! ;)

Frank I got a few of them.....

I will be over in that direction tomorrow (monday)

Need Help...........

Hey all, I just realized I have either lost or misplaced the strewfield map for Franconia Jim Smaller had given me.

Now I had planned on being there most likely on friday the 4th and stay thru sunday I believe.

The problem is I dont want to wander around aimlessly so if anyone will be there with a copy of the map can you make me a copy before comming and pass it on to me to replace the one I've lost ??? Please p.m. me if someone can do this and we can make arrangements to meet up there. Thanks much appreciated.

Also I'll be bringin as much fire wood as I can so we can enjoy the evenings. But ya have to bring yer own marshmellows !!!! ;)

Hi Frank, I'll be there on Thursday. I have a map from that jim gave me. I'll share....

jim "bones"

Thanks guys situation resolved. I'm a happy camper again :inocent:

I'm going to make an anouncement about the outing at the Mohave Prospectors meeting tonite Jim was an avid member. Maybe some of the club will join us.