Nugget Shooter Forums

Grounds for divorce

chuck,tx2

Gracie & I Left camp early to check out a mine that was hight up the side of this MT.that I had spied the day before, She found a dump & had no desire to go further, About 3 hr. into my climb I heard her screaming her head off & waving this old can,It took me 3 hr. get up that MT. but about 30 minutes & busted knee & sore ass to get down thinking that sweet thing had found a can of golden nuggets, WRONG, She had found an old Rusty can that was shaped like a Log Cabin. Grounds for devoice?

I have never had the desire to make that climb again.

well, considering one sold on e-bay recently for over $400.00, it might well have been worth hootin' and hollerin' over (of course most of them have been selling for a lot less and repro's go for under $10)

well, considering one sold on e-bay recently for over $400.00, it might well have been worth hootin' and hollerin' over (of course most of them have been selling for a lot less and repro's go for under $10)

We were set up in Qsite, AZ. Trying To sell some gold & She set it on the table & some guy bought it for $1.00, The way she carried on You would think she had corned the Rusty ten can market.

Gracie & I Left camp early to check out a mine that was hight up the side of this MT.that I had spied the day before, She found a dump & had no desire to go further, About 3 hr. into my climb I heard her screaming her head off & waving this old can,It took me 3 hr. get up that MT. but about 30 minutes & busted knee & sore ass to get down thinking that sweet thing had found a can of golden nuggets, WRONG, She had found an old Rusty can that was shaped like a Log Cabin. Grounds for devoice?

I have never had the desire to make that climb again.

That's why we always carry 2 way radios now. I've had similar things happen too.

Digger Bob