Nugget Shooter Forums

32 little TP's

Allen in MT

Was going thru and cleaning up some gold as this stuff is real course and small and have been putting the Unique little tweezer pickers (TP'S) in those little blk felt lined gem jars. This is one of the bigger 1 3/4" round jars. Thought they showed off better in these and make great conservation pieces. These 32 little pieces weighed 1.650 gms and are from the Garnet Mtn range here in MT. Have even sold a number of the smaller vials looking like this. Just something to do to wile away my time as there is snow at the mine now and the wife says it isn't time to go South yet.

e&hagd

Allen in MT

post-227-125651196695_thumb.jpg

Allen, How do you keep those wiggle buggers in place? I had some beautiful little nuggets that I mounted on white quartz with Shoe Goo about 5 yrs back & they have seen some rough treatment but are holding up great, Will try to get image & post, Take Care

The blk felt liner is a little domed and there is a clear lid that when put on will press down and kinda hold the pieces in place. most of the time.

Allen

Allen, here is the images of the nuggets, I on with Shoe GOO.

They goo stays flexible & the nuggets stay put.

Chuck

for those bigger pieces you might try a product called G-S Hypo Cement. pinpoint precision with industrial applications, has like a needle for dispensing the glue. It is a type of jewlers glue. I bought my tube at a rock show.

Allen