Nugget Shooter Forums

CA Cold Find

Well now I can finally be in the cold find club with Paul and Del.

After a long trip with Del out to NM and nothing to show for it, we called

Paul and meet him in CA in a place where we have wanted to go hunt for a long time.

We got there at 2:00AM, got up to hunt at 7:00AM and with in about 10 minutes I got my first cold find (YES).

Del's cold find in NM and Paul's cold find in CA just showed me that it can be done, you just got to get out there and do it with the right attitude.

two pieces 6.3g

SD531062.jpg

two pieces fit together

SD531072.jpg

This little guy has a lip on it

SD531075.jpg

Mike

Get out there and hunt

Well now I can finally be in the cold find club with Paul and Del.

After a long trip with Del out to NM and nothing to show for it, we called

Paul and meet him in CA in a place where we have wanted to go hunt for a long time.

We got there at 2:00AM, got up to hunt at 7:00AM and with in about 10 minutes I got my first cold find (YES).

Del's cold find in NM and Paul's cold find in CA just showed me that it can be done, you just got to get out there and do it with the right attitude.

two pieces 6.3g

SD531062.jpg

two pieces fit together

SD531072.jpg

This little guy has a lip on it

SD531075.jpg

Mike

Get out there and hunt

Sonny and I are starting to get worried that either you, Del or Paul will find the first American Lunar before we do. Nice Job! I better work harder....

Way to go Mike you finally nailed your longtime goal of a cold find.I knew you could do it, it was just a matter of time. You definately earned that bad boy! :thumbsupanim

I totally agree with you, it's all in the attitude. You just gotta be confident there's meteorites around and get yourself over one. Cool thing about these recent experiences... a different way of thinking opens up so much more ground! Gonna be cool to see what we all nail this year!

Congrats!

Del

Aloha,

Way to go Mike. Knowing the way you hunt, all you have to do is get in the general area of one and your mindset will do the rest.rolleyes.gif

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka kaimi