Nugget Shooter Forums
Bunk

Bumble Bee

We are heading out tomarow eve. Going to be a little warm in the desert so this W/E so we are going to try our luck around Bumble Bee. I am thinking about camping close to the water hole between Bumble Bee and Cleator just off the main road, not for sure, depends on where my rig fits. The "Great Pumpkin" is hard to miss, so stop by for a beer if you are in the area. All are welcome!!

Bunk

Bunk,

I have heard that the new RR claim near Bumblebee is good . I will heading north for a weeks dredging on Saturday and will try to stop and bend your ears for a few minutes.

Max

Bunk,

I have heard that the new RR claim near Bumblebee is good . I will heading north for a weeks dredging on Saturday and will try to stop and bend your ears for a few minutes.

Max

Max, That would be great. Where you going dredging?

Bunk

I will attend RR General Meeting tomorrow regarding to discuss about BumbleBee claim. Of course, it is a new claim under RRPC. Make sure you must be member of it to attend those event this Saturday. The weather would be much warmer under 95 degrees. Hopefully you guys enjoying there.

I will attend RR General Meeting tomorrow regarding to discuss about BumbleBee claim. Of course, it is a new claim under RRPC. Make sure you must be member of it to attend those event this Saturday. The weather would be much warmer under 95 degrees. Hopefully you guys enjoying there.

I will be up in the hills and unable to attend. Please posts the results, I can drive to the top of a MT and get internet.

Bunk: I won't be able to come by, I am towing.

Max