Nugget Shooter Forums

Don't worry about it!

We will all be dead by the time they figure out what the Constitutions says.

:coffeetime:

If those holier than thou judges decide to write the law instead of interpret the Constitution, all they will do is make a whole new criminal population......... Problem is, if this happens, all three branches of the government will be trying to eliminate the foundation of this country. I'm sticking to the Constitution!

We know the Black house wants to totally change it, Congress definatly wants to change it and I'm sure the Judicial branch is right in there too. Funny how all the Bush haters thought they were losing way to many liberties just because he ordered communication spying on suspected terrorists...... That's like a grain of sand on the beach compared to what is happening now.

look at all the damage this guy has done in just a short period of time. they make up their own laws and walk all over our constitution and how our counrty was founded and now they are making us a weak country. he says that america is not a christian country, yea because he is a muslum and he is kissing all their _ ss'es. bowing down to them for the whole world to see, what a slap in the face to all americans. the kicker is, he does not care about all of us and is trying to force feed all his bull sh _ _ policies. i think people are starting to wake up and hope that it is not too late. ron

Sorta funny really.

The Constitution was written in a 6th grade level of the English language. That was the Median to Upper level of the Populous at the time and they just can't under stand it.

:coffeetime: :tisc-tisc:

look at all the damage this guy has done in just a short period of time. they make up their own laws and walk all over our constitution and how our counrty was founded and now they are making us a weak country. he says that america is not a christian country, yea because he is a muslum and he is kissing all their _ ss'es. bowing down to them for the whole world to see, what a slap in the face to all americans. the kicker is, he does not care about all of us and is trying to force feed all his bull sh _ _ policies. i think people are starting to wake up and hope that it is not too late. ron

Ron L,

I love it when youy speak your mind.

There are a few things that the other party did in 8 years.

The Patriot Act, which gives law inforcement and federal government to do as they please under the act. Of course behind our backs.

Thats the difference between now and last adminstration.

As for America being a Christian Nation, We all know thats not true. We have many religions in america. Not all believe the same thing. The question we should be asking, What faith I'm I and why.

Shoot Ron, As to force feeding, I pray and hope that those who eat it know the difference :tisc-tisc: :laught16:

Bob :coffeetime:

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be in the hills. If they want my guns they will have to find me. No financial transactions to track a law abiding citizen with no felonies. If they do find me in my sleep, I will just trade some nuggets for a motion sensor with alarm and a bigger gun.

LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION AND ALL THOSE THAT SUPPORT IT !!!

29 prospector,

I am not sure what you are talking about when you state "Thats the difference between now and last adminstration." Remember, it was the last administration that sent lawyers to support the gun ban in DC when it was heard by the Supreme court. It was also the last administration that hired the private mercenaries to try to take the guns away from private citizens in New Orleans.

This administration has not tried any of those tactics, so why do you people keep whining. Get your facts straight.

One other thing, the supreme court sets the interpretation of the constitution, not any of you. So, if they decide to support the gun ban in Chicago, so be it. That will be the new interpretation and not the opinion of the gun nuts. Also, remember your Repub Presidents are the ones who stacked the present Supreme Court, so whatever happens you voted to support it.

Reg