Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Gilaro

frank c

Thanks Guys :woohoo: If I just had hair,teeth and could spell I would be MR PERFECT! :rofl2:

Max,

Happy Birthday to you. Many more shall come your way, after all not all the gold has been found. As for the hair, I'll give ya some of mine, can't help on teeth and as far as spelling goes, you've read my posts, so at least we are rowing in the same directing. :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: Hope to see you in November.

Bob :coffeetime:

Max

Perfect people have no fun. It's more fun to have a few defects. Have a great birthday! One more year that a lot of others did not make it to. No hair and teeth and all. :innocent0002:

Hi Max,

Hope you have/had a great Birthday!

The only benefit to being a little older, is getting

a senior discount once in a while!

Sorry I didn't get up to upper Grimes Creek while you were there!

I would have liked to do a little beeping, but maybe next time!

Winter is showing its chill and maybe snow up there soon,

so its best you are in a little warmer climate.

~LARGO~

Boise

Thanks Guys! I am very :happy0045: even with out the hair :cool04: and Bob needs what he has :innocent0002: .

~Largo~, As you know most of the gold up there is fine but the guy dredging on the claim next to me pulled out a 5 1/2 OZ gold & quartz speicemen and some smaller ones up to 1/4 OZ and there where others found in the tailingpiles, I don't know how much I got yet, all fines except a few pickers.

I'll be around Wickenburg area for a home base for the winter, look me up!

Max

Max,

Sure hope that you had a super 74th Birthday. If your worrying about hair, I still have some left on the sides of my head and when this Chemo makes it fall out, I will gather it up and make you a small toupee if you so desire..... I am keeping my gold teeth and the upper plate still fits, so your outta luck there......... :laught16::laught16: Take care, my friend.........

Jim

Thanks Jim,

Now everyone knows where you hide your gold!! :whoopie: :ROFL:

Guess you can keep the toupee, if I had all that hair they would make me show my ID to buy booze ! :rofl2: :outtahere:

Max,

Sure hope that you had a super 74th Birthday. If your worrying about hair, I still have some left on the sides of my head and when this Chemo makes it fall out, I will gather it up and make you a small toupee if you so desire..... I am keeping my gold teeth and the upper plate still fits, so your outta luck there......... :laught16::laught16: Take care, my friend.........

Jim