Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin 9/16 anyone?

Kaimi

Aloha guys,

Going out to Gold Basin for a day trip to meet up with some out of towners who wanted to try the Gold Basin area. If anyone is interested in joining up with us, just show up. Look for my Blue Jeep Wrangler and possibly a white SUV. I will be there around sunrise and probably wont leave till sunset. Hopefully this will take care of my :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: craving till the weather really starts to cool off.

Weather should be great and always looking forward to meeting with other meteorite hounds.

Here's hoping to spot someone.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan I would like to have seen you and made a trip there but have a DR'S appointment 9AM. Next time or at the outing.

Aloha Frank C.,

Love that avatar! Same color as my jeep.

Hopefully I will have some pics to post of these out of towners with some specimens in their hands.

Got thru with my doctor yesterday and going back for the results on thursday.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Aloha Frank C.,

Love that avatar! Same color as my jeep.

Hopefully I will have some pics to post of these out of towners with some specimens in their hands.

Got thru with my doctor yesterday and going back for the results on thursday.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan

Still to hot or I would love to get down there with you, looking forward to some cooler weather .

They are still saying in the 100's

See you after the cool down.

Rick

Aloha,

Found only two specimens after about 6 hours. Heat finally got to me and I bailed.

Dave: Hope you have more luck.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

• 2 weeks later...
Aloha guys,

Going out to Gold Basin for a day trip to meet up with some out of towners who wanted to try the Gold Basin area. If anyone is interested in joining up with us, just show up. Look for my Blue Jeep Wrangler and possibly a white SUV. I will be there around sunrise and probably wont leave till sunset. Hopefully this will take care of my :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: craving till the weather really starts to cool off.

Weather should be great and always looking forward to meeting with other meteorite hounds.

Here's hoping to spot someone.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Is this a public site? How would one get to it?