Nugget Shooter Forums

Been working in and around some cracks the last couple of times out been able to detect some very small pieces and panned some as there is fine gold. Alot of big assed rocks to move but good exercise. Had a friend with a 330 Deere excavator come up the draw so he pulled down some of the volkswagon sized boulders for me. Using the GB2 w/6"

e&hagd

Allen in MT

post-227-1251292713_thumb.jpg

post-227-1251292729_thumb.jpg

post-227-1251293878_thumb.jpg

Allen,Nice nuggeta. Move that Dodge Ram size one on the left . maybe the Mom and Dad of the small ones that you found are hiding there.

Harry

Allen, just curious about the lay of the land on this. Are those boulders at the bottom middle or high in the draw. The reason for asking is that I wondering if this was a major flood or glacier melt or just a gully washer type event.

Since I'm thinking about the ice melt, could that area be a glacial push or moraine that's weathered down from 10000 yrs ago..

Since I'm back here in North Carolina, I live vicariously through those that get out there and find stuff. Hope I'm not too nosy, Good, better and best of luck Wyndham

Allen, just curious about the lay of the land on this. Are those boulders at the bottom middle or high in the draw. The reason for asking is that I wondering if this was a major flood or glacier melt or just a gully washer type event.

Since I'm thinking about the ice melt, could that area be a glacial push or moraine that's weathered down from 10000 yrs ago..

Since I'm back here in North Carolina, I live vicariously through those that get out there and find stuff. Hope I'm not too nosy, Good, better and best of luck Wyndham

This is at the side of the gulch and most of it is from an old ground sluice operations where the over flow just filtered down in the crack over time.

Allen