Nugget Shooter Forums

photo's of small mine operations

http://gpex.ca/smf/index.php?topic=2497.0 I do similar,similar tools,no mill any more

Great picture. I'm not to sure that I would want to work that hole without some shoring. You and I both know how quickly walls can give way. :Huh_anim]:

OL'29er :coffeetime:

Bob,actually my diggings were more on the order of a wolf den,much lower at the portal.I'm sure you've read about how the chinese burrowed all over following the lead with no room to turn around inside.All about efficentcy,but watch out in the wet season.Last I looked ,no trace of any of the old diggings :Huh_anim]:

Greg,Not at all..had the left elbow operation for a pinched nerve and the right one will probably be cut on in September.Might get out in the early fall as my partner is through with dredging,though Kuger loves those artifacts he finds beeping motherlode historical sites.Tried to buy a Chipmunk crusher from an old mining engineer up the street from me,he won't sell.He's building his own crusher as of this writing.looks like a gallows frame with a one stamper,perhaps Kuger can take a pic and post.

Greg,Not at all..had the left elbow operation for a pinched nerve and the right one will probably be cut on in September.Might get out in the early fall as my partner is through with dredging,though Kuger loves those artifacts he finds beeping motherlode historical sites.Tried to buy a Chipmunk crusher from an old mining engineer up the street from me,he won't sell.He's building his own crusher as of this writing.looks like a gallows frame with a one stamper,perhaps Kuger can take a pic and post.

Dave,

You might keep an eye out for one of the Keene crushers. There was a guy here in town that just sold his for $1800.00. He used it 2 times and decided that hard mining was to hard of work. By the way he talked and the looks of the machine, I'd maybe he ran 600lbs. through it.

Bob :coffeetime:

Dave

There is a guy in Oregon that builds a real neat small jaw

crusher. It will crush a 3 inch rock and is adjustable so it will

crush down to powder by rerunning the material. It sells for

$500.00 and is really portable. I will try and find the information

for you. I bet that the guy could be talked into building a 5 or 6

inch machine too.

I would be interested to see pictures of the machine your neighbor

is building too.

I put it in a safe place so I can find it again. Now I just have to

remember just where that place is. :laught16: :laught16:

Sorry to hear that you have been laid up with your elbow. Hope

you get healed up ,and back to scratching some dirt soon.