Nugget Shooter Forums

A Puzzle, a Puzzle, Can You Solve My Golden Puzzle?

Pocketman

Hi y’all,

It's been awhile, so I thought I’d post an update as well challenge you with a teaser. First let me say, I sure enjoy reading everyone’s posts; I check my email for 'em everyday. They’re usually informative, thought provoking, and almost always entertaining…a welcome break from life’s 'ho hum' demands and less pleasurable moments.

I’ve had a lot on my plate lately…some of it not very appetizing, haven’t had much time to comment here or start new threads. I have, though, managed to steal a little time to work on my blog at gorpstew. A couple of interesting new prospecting stories have come in from a fellow called Mountain Mucker, and I just posted one of my own in response to a question by Tim Saylor, a reader and gorpstew contributor.

In it I tell about a 126-ounce pocket that was taken right from under my nose, back in ’94 or ’95. I would be interested to see if any of you well traveled and experienced bleepers can pinpoint just where the incident took place, given the photo and description in the article (I didn't try to make it easy). Also, I would like to hear if anyone personally knows, or knows of, the guy that dug the pocket (I met him shortly after he bleeped it).

Here is the name of, and link to, the post>>> Pot o’ Gold, Oh Pot o’ Gold, I Needs to Find Ya ‘fore I Gets Too Old! I'll be checking back to see if anyone recognizes the discovery's location. You can also leave a comment on the post itself at gorpstew. I monitor them regularly and my readers enjoy the hell outta 'em.

If you do drop by gorpstew, think about reading stories from fellow prospectors in the Golden Image category, and better yet, tell us one of your own.

Well I’ve rambled on long enough, gotta get back to cleanin’ the ‘yuk’ of off my plate. I’ll be keeping an eye on everybody’s posts and I sure hope I can manage the time to post here more often; I wish y’all extra good luck and the best of health!

Jason

Hi y’all,

It's been awhile, so I thought I’d post an update as well challenge you with a teaser. First let me say, I sure enjoy reading everyone’s posts; I check my email for 'em everyday. They’re usually informative, thought provoking, and almost always entertaining…a welcome break from life’s 'ho hum' demands and less pleasurable moments.

I’ve had a lot on my plate lately…some of it not very appetizing, haven’t had much time to comment here or start new threads. I have, though, managed to steal a little time to work on my blog at gorpstew. A couple of interesting new prospecting stories have come in from a fellow called Mountain Mucker, and I just posted one of my own in response to a question by Tim Saylor, a reader and gorpstew contributor.

In it I tell about a 126-ounce pocket that was taken right from under my nose, back in ’94 or ’95. I would be interested to see if any of you well traveled and experienced bleepers can pinpoint just where the incident took place, given the photo and description in the article (I didn't try to make it easy). Also, I would like to hear if anyone personally knows, or knows of, the guy that dug the pocket (I met him shortly after he bleeped it).

Here is the name of, and link to, the post>>> Pot o’ Gold, Oh Pot o’ Gold, I Needs to Find Ya ‘fore I Gets Too Old! I'll be checking back to see if anyone recognizes the discovery's location. You can also leave a comment on the post itself at gorpstew. I monitor them regularly and my readers enjoy the hell outta 'em.

If you do drop by gorpstew, think about reading stories from fellow prospectors in the Golden Image category, and better yet, tell us one of your own.

Well I’ve rambled on long enough, gotta get back to cleanin’ the ‘yuk’ of off my plate. I’ll be keeping an eye on everybody’s posts and I sure hope I can manage the time to post here more often; I wish y’all extra good luck and the best of health!

Jason

As you may have noticed...I have changed the title of my article from 'Pot o' Gold...' to 'Patch o' Gold...', and you may have wondered why. Well, I changed it because, as you probably will agree, it seems to be a much better fit. I started off with 'Pocket o' Gold...then went to 'Pot o' Gold' and now Patch o' Gold. I'll likely quit messin' with it now and leave it alone. I want to thank all who have clicked over to check it out. I haven't heard from anyone...guess no one, so far, has zeroed in on the spot.

I noticed some of our forum members are having a rough go of it. I'm not a prayin' man, so I can't help them in that way, but I (as most of us do) feel for anyone that is suffering and if sincere good thoughts and best wishes have any power, then be assured, they're on there way.

Good luck to all, and especially to those of us that are ill and hurting,

Jason

Thats some good reading Jason.

Thanks for sharing.

Blake

Blake, thanks for taking the time to check it out, and I really appreciate the feedback.

Jason