Nugget Shooter Forums

TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE - OUR SECOND MASS MURDER IN 10 YEARS

SGTFDA

I work in a nice middle class area. The LA Fitness shooting last night on the news occured here. One of those places where this stuff does not happen. A sick f*@# from our Township who can't handle rejection. My daughter who lives in Iowa called me today and pointed out that my photo was all over the news. I'm the semi bald guy guarding the entrance. Glad I'm out of here at the end of the year. Getting sick of this crap.

post-384-1249500878_thumb.jpg

Sarge, I am just not sure were you can go, to get away from this kind of stuff.....on top of a mountain? I echo the sentiment. Stay Safe!

Sorry to hear that was in your area or anyones for that fact. I caught just some headline news about it briefly, none of this crap surprises me anymore doesnt matter where the local, you just dont know whos standing or driving next to you anymore. The days of our youth with unlocked house doors etc. are gone and have been for quite a while. Drugs, alcohol abuse, the stress of getting by in society etc. etc. The world an this country have drastically changed during my generation, and its tough to figure where its all leading.

Hey Frank. now that we have the GOV. running our entire live's, maybe they have a good suggestion, where to move? The only place I know its not happening is the moon or the bottom of the world, Anartica maybe? Be sure to bring that Russian hat with the floppy ear covers! There only a 30 minute drive from anywhere to crap like that, if it don't come to where your at, it hits close for sure. I'll be glad to see you move to AZ. maybe we can hunt together finally! Stay safe for the next year, and I'll try to keep my heart ticking. :laught16::laught16: Heart test going on tomarrow for me. Grubstake

Hey Frank. now that we have the GOV. running our entire live's, maybe they have a good suggestion, where to move? The only place I know its not happening is the moon or the bottom of the world, Anartica maybe? Be sure to bring that Russian hat with the floppy ear covers! There only a 30 minute drive from anywhere to crap like that, if it don't come to where your at, it hits close for sure. I'll be glad to see you move to AZ. maybe we can hunt together finally! Stay safe for the next year, and I'll try to keep my heart ticking. :laught16::laught16: Heart test going on tomarrow for me. Grubstake

Good Luck Grubstake, I have one next week.

Frank I retired 19 years ago this month as a High Control Parole Agent working murder, robbery, rapes and drugs parolees. I got into a shooting and the gangbangers put a contract out on me. It was tough at first to walk away but I don't miss it now. You will have some adjusting to do after retirement but you will truly enjoy it. It really gets to be the pits when people do those kind of crimes. Even in small town America you will still see the ugly side of life especially in Kalifornia. My wifes family lives in Iowa and I enjoy it each time I am there. Get your short timer calendar going. The best to you. Jerry

Well guy's at least when you retire you no longer clean up the mess. It is safe in AZ right :innocent0009: I think God's looking out for me. I just called out for a break at my house and was sitting on the toy when the radio went nuts. Last time I was treasure hunting up in the mountains. Carry a gun everywhere you go! I do.

My wife thinks they will put me in the hospital tomarrow, she's going prepared, all her meds, stuff for three days. They might if they find out I have a 100% stopage, other wise I'll be home by 4 pm. we will see. Grubstake

:twocents: Much respect Frank--it takes much testiculiar fortitude to be a cop nowadayz. Designer drugs engineered for dependency have bred a couple a generations of drug crazed zombies. I've moved around quite a bit trying to find a crime free area BUT not anymore--just lock and load and keep the ol' head down. tons a au 2 u 2-John :tisc-tisc:

Aloha Frank,

Till you get that first retirment check cashed make sure you keep em loaded and handy and above all else make sure you end the shift safe along with your compadres.

Aloha and be safe out there as usual.

Stan aka Kaimi

I think the media should take some blame for these shootings...they beat us to death with the story, repeating it over and over again. Gives losers like this guy the impression that they can gain notoriety by committing mass murder. If this guy figured that he wouldn't even make the news, I don't think he would have done it. He was just looking for a way to make his mark...too bad he did it in such a tragic way...