Nugget Shooter Forums

Pickaxe w/super magnet.....

goldquest

goldquest,

Bill Southern, the owner of this forum has good picks at his store in Morristown......+ you can order online. (Best to see the picks first hand as they come in many sizes and designs & see what works for you )

The one pictured in the ad looks like a cast pick (the head is cast metal)....hard to tell from the photo.....Digging in this cleache (concrete) we have in AZ you need a more robust pick, cast heads just don't stand up as well..

I've been following your posts.....best thing a new person to prospecting can do is join a good club & learn the ropes from others who have been doing this for a while......

You post asking where is the gold ? :confused0013: :innocent0009: - -research is the best key - - Bill S. is having an outing this fall in gold basin area (I think ?) (good place to learn & get tips from the pros)

Cris G. also has a spring outings with alot of good speakers...

:coffeetime: wonderer

Bill has a great pick and they are made locally. They come in 3 sizes.

I've had those cast picks before and the tip wears down if you do much digging. Yes the AZ dirt is rock hard sometimes and a good qual;ity pick is a must. Give Bill a call, he will set you up.

Allen in MT

Thanks for the help folks...its a bit of a learnin' curl for new tenderfoots on the trail.. :Huh_anim]:

Bill has a great pick and they are made locally. They come in 3 sizes.

I've had those cast picks before and the tip wears down if you do much digging. Yes the AZ dirt is rock hard sometimes and a good qual;ity pick is a must. Give Bill a call, he will set you up.

Allen in MT

Hi Allen,

Where you at in Mt? I'm in Twin Bridges.

Just signed up here to see what's going on.

Another Minelab guy,

LeRoy