Nugget Shooter Forums

National Forests in Arizona

I'm guessing it's ok to nugget shoot on National Forest lands.... any good possibilites in southern AZ? :icon_mrgreen:

I know an old man that was a logger, he helped log the Mojave National Forest. I know now its a desert! But they clear cut it! :laught16::laught16::laught16: Grubstake

Hi Goldquest and All

The answer depends on the ranger you encounter. Some it's ok as long as you don't dig anything, breath any air or step on any grass and other are have at it. There are some good placer areas in Southern Az but most are active claims so do research or join a club for access. Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Goldquest and All

The answer depends on the ranger you encounter. Some it's ok as long as you don't dig anything, breath any air or step on any grass and other are have at it. There are some good placer areas in Southern Az but most are active claims so do research or join a club for access. Happy Huntin John B.

I'm guessin' the Coronada National Forest would be a safe bet from what I can see...

Robb

• 1 month later...