Nugget Shooter Forums

Bunch of bandits

I presume you mean "bunch" Grubby, and yes that's them. No doubt about it. They are called "The Shady Bunch" and there's one more. The other one hangs out around Tucson and disguises himself as a fat chick wearing a pink thong. :laught16:

:woohoo:

Yeh I ment bunch, but the title won't let you correct it. Maybe I should have said BUSH Bandits, because that what you have to crawl through on your hands and knee's to get to the gold. Grubstake

I heard those guys are so bad they crawl through buck brush, thorns, poison oak and what ever else to get gold. Some of the folks that went detecting with them had such a bad case of poison oak they never wanted to come back. The other problem was rattle snakes and bear scat in your own tracks. They so ugly the mama's slapped em into the second Tuesday of next week just to improve their appearance. Jerry

It was Moonshine we were looking for, and some of them W. Virgina Girls, I found me one and have been married to her for 16 years now, she's from Huntington W.V. Grubstake

They would scare me away! One advantage of hunting with them; it's been a couple of years since I've run across a no-shoulder joe. Yesterday, while my van was in for a repair, I cleaned up my garage; found a little 3 button coiled up outside by garage door, amongst some wood blocks and burn oil jugs. Sorry to Flak and other greenies- he met his maker. :innocent0009: Might have to invite them over for a barbq to rid my property of the little critters.

Shep

Grubby,

I don't know any of those nugget bandits but the one in the middle looks like he is going to draw 2 guns at one time or s--t his pants, the one on the left I see his picture in the PO all the time, the one on the right should find better company to hang out with, he undoubatly owns the nice PU and cargo trailer.

BTW: Hows the cammo's holdimg up ? I'll visit Yuma in the fall and can pick up some.

From high above the Payette River on historic Grimes Creek.

Max

Now John B. you know! The handsome guy with the cammo's on is me! I only where cammo's when I detect. Stelth is the only way to go. :laught16::laught16: Grubstake

I don't know who any of them are, however:

The one on the left needs a shave

The one in the center needs to be sheared, badly

The one on the right almost looks human

All in all, they appear to be gold prospectors. I hope they have second jobs...

Hey Max,

Whatcha doing up there??? Lots of roads to get lost on and get turned around on...

I don't know if anyone has told you, but be on the watch for wolves up there, they killed a

big German Shepherd dog right on his own turf, at Centerville, just south of you,

just for the fun of it...

You may be able to hear them howl on a nice moonlite night!

Our gold prospecting club has some pretty good claims just across the creek at

Pioneerville, just up Buckskin road area.

Give me a holler if you want.

I live down in Boise, I had lunch at the Gold Mine cafe in Idaho City last week, good burgers

and barley pops, or just ordinary pops...

~LARGO~

Hi All

Wow Jeff figured out how to train his sasquach :confused0013: !! I guess if he'll stand up for a budweiser I wonder what he'd do for some beef jerky :hmmmmmm: !! Is he paper trained yet :Huh_anim]: ?? I know beers worked on Slim :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hey Largo,

We will hijack the bandits post because I see a lot of their lookalikes up here, in fact Homeland Security was just looking for a white PU pulling a cargo trailer in the area.

Yep we hear the wolfs, right now its the bears after the berries!

I just joined the local chapter and Buckskin Rd is 2 miles from me, it dosent have any water right now, those bucket dredge piles still have every nugget over 1/4 " because thats the size screen they used, there's 27 miles of them.

I met the guy that owns most of the Centerville claims, he runs a pay for a yard of dirt operation on weekends, also have made friends with the guy who owns the town of Pioneerville, Johnnie Pancho, its been in his family for over 105 years, he still has gultchs that have never been placered.

Any of you guys around Boise that want to come up and dredge virgin ground free ,contact me for directions , the creek can support a 3", possibliy a 4" in spots, acess is tough because of the brush and steep bank off the road, an ATV is a + limited parking up on the creek, we have plenty of camp space nearby and its private property, free.

The caretaker for the Golden Age mine next to me showed a 3/4 OZer off yesterday, mostly fines though, I have got to get a 4" with air, air and wetsuit is very nessary, the creek is spring fed, constant flow and temprature, COLD.

OK Grubby, you would fit right in up her, everyone wears cammos, don't shave, carries several guns!

Sorry we hijacked the thread banditos, if my internet connection was not so slow I could post some pictures of real mountain men!

Max

Hey Max,

Whatcha doing up there??? Lots of roads to get lost on and get turned around on...

I don't know if anyone has told you, but be on the watch for wolves up there, they killed a

big German Shepherd dog right on his own turf, at Centerville, just south of you,

just for the fun of it...

You may be able to hear them howl on a nice moonlite night!

Our gold prospecting club has some pretty good claims just across the creek at

Pioneerville, just up Buckskin road area.

Give me a holler if you want.

I live down in Boise, I had lunch at the Gold Mine cafe in Idaho City last week, good burgers

and barley pops, or just ordinary pops...

~LARGO~

when Shep loses a nugget we first have him lay down and detect his beard to make sure it didn't get lost there.

Giloro You like that suave and debonair guy on the right with the Chebby pickup and trailer.........I like him to..........besides homeland security gave up on looking for me---especially when they have to get thru those other two to get to me. Jerry

Yesterday we had a BIG! POT bust up here in Mariposa! right in my house. Yep, I was going to fix some stew and Droped my Crock pot! It busted, now I got to get another one. :laught16::laught16::laught16: Grubstake