Nugget Shooter Forums

Old WSPA Trip Question

bigrex

Anyone that was on the old WSPA trip to Northern NV, maybe a year or two ago remember who I was in the truck with when we went with Denny to some place in the middle of nowhere? Sorry, that's not much to go on, he is a forum member and if he still logs in, maybe he can identify himself and his forum handle name. I just had a couple gold related questions to ask him regarding a discussion we were having while driving on the road. :postdigger: He's also the guy who helped drive me to a place to get some tires to replace the flats I got out there!

Rex

Hi Rex. I don't know who it was but I bet Denny remembers.

I'm not sure if he would remember, it was pretty long ago as far as recollection is concerned. I'm thinking maybe the only person who would remember for sure is the person himself. :tisc-tisc:

Rex it was gregg or goldbug from Colorado.One was from nevada.you are talking about the willow creek trip?I do not forget much.
Rex and Denny,

When the name Goldbug was mentioned, could this person be "Goldbug Ron", who has been doing some extensive traveling in our western 'gold country'. If you think it might him, I can offer more if you send me a PM.

Gary

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies guys, yes Denny you are right it was during the Willow Creek trip, you do have a reliable memory. I'll try to personal message Goldbug Ron. GotGold, the fellow in question had some information about an area in Idaho that sounded interesting, if this sounds like the same person feel free to personal message if you like; sorry for the slow reply, I'm currently balancing three jobs and when I do have a little time I still like to be in a more relaxed frame of mind before posting here.

Rex