Nugget Shooter Forums

Kingman 110 Degree Gold

Wow, what a day got ma chance to go out today with a buddy we started off with a flat tire an braved the heat it seemed tremendously hot and no breezes I had to keep circling back towards the truck for more water.

I drywashed 1 spot :postdigger: at first but didnt show color so I grabbed the detector the rest of the time, many targets of lead etc. but the :skunkkitty2: was destined to be mine today. My partner caught 2 nice nuggies about a foot apart with the GPX just about an inch to 2 deep.

Came home an PASSED OUT. Guess I'll wait till it gets back to the 90's to get out again I can handle that better.

post-562-1247527555_thumb.jpg

Wow be careful out there. 110 here today.

Dang! At least you found something.

102 here in Deming today and I can't take that stuff any more.

I'd have to set up some shade some how some way.

The only shade we had was under the truck an I'm too old to crawl under there. :laught16:

Yeah, it was pretty bad here in White Plains, New York today to. :innocent0009: 75-degrees, low humidity, beautiful sunshine, and I found a 1893 penny at the beach! :whoopie: - Terry

Yeah, it was pretty bad here in White Plains, New York today to. :innocent0009: 75-degrees, low humidity, beautiful sunshine, and I found a 1893 penny at the beach! :whoopie: - Terry

UM....you suck.... :laught16:

Yea but ask him About N.Y. Winters! :laught16:

Hee-hee-hee! I'm back in Arizona by August 29th, and hang around until the middle of May. :whoopie: I learned all about snow in the Barvarian Alps when I was a kid in the service. BBBRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! - Terry

Terry I was born an raised in central Conn. I know about the cold an long winters. Even in the summer your lucky sometimes to get 3 nice weekends weather wise to plan an enjoy the outdoors.

Turbulent skies over that part of the country.

Hi Frank do you have a hydration pack? I carry a Camelbak Mule holds 100 oz of cold water plus I have room for my battery and snacks. I also

carry a small parachute in my truck for instant shade when needed. Nice looking gold you buddy got.

Rich

Rich I own a hydration pac but do not always take it with me hunting. When the temps are extreme I don't wander too too far from base where all the ice cold stuff is. I'm an old fart an it seems every year that goes by I have a little less umph in me to give.

HEY Dean, you woudda crapped yer pants :laught16: last year at this time an right thru till september my buddy an I were tillin, diggin, rakin an findn nuggies all last summer thru the heat.

I'm takin it a little easier on myself this summer. But as long as I can walk I'll get out every chance I get to find that lunker thats got my name on it.

HEY Dean, you woudda crapped yer pants :laught16: last year at this time an right thru till september my buddy an I were tillin, diggin, rakin an findn nuggies all last summer thru the heat.

I'm takin it a little easier on myself this summer. But as long as I can walk I'll get out every chance I get to find that lunker thats got my name on it.

105-110 gold is where yer find it... It don't care if its hot or cold.

You are tough...and diligent!

Please examine all Gold Basin nuggets and throw back the one with my name. I am certain THe Creator enscribed my name on something over a 1/10 grain...

see you when the weather cools a bit

Fred

• 3 weeks later...