Nugget Shooter Forums

Idiot in action

John B.

Hi All

I hate to say this but I think this could be the begining of the end for prospecting and mining. Oh it will just be southern Az for this bill but mark my words before Obama is done turning this country into a 3rd world nation he and the other morons we pay will do it to the rest of the country. Here's a link to the Tucson village idiot !!

http://www.cq.com/floorvideo/playLegacyVid...L&sExpire=0

Happy Huntin for the time being John B.

Hi All

I hate to say this but I think this could be the begining of the end for prospecting and mining. Oh it will just be southern Az for this bill but mark my words before Obama is done turning this country into a 3rd world nation he and the other morons we pay will do it to the rest of the country. Here's a link to the Tucson village idiot !!

http://www.cq.com/floorvideo/playLegacyVid...L&sExpire=0

Happy Huntin for the time being John B.

John, I posted a reply to your words and started a new thread on the off topic / political forum.

Gary

Where does that barely english speaking idiot think his nice turquoise cabuchon neck tie came from? Fairy farts? :laught16: It's ignorant jerks like this (plus the one's he was speaking to) that continue to destroy every aspect of this nation! ..Unc

OMG.. Exactly Ron....I like his Turquoise cab set in Silver... what a moron :tisc-tisc: But "I would suggest that they arent the only jobs in the west" WTF is he saying?? :outtahere:

"diversified opportunities" What the hell is he talking about.....

"I writes today" LOL :Huh_anim]: