Nugget Shooter Forums

Itty Bitty Beeping and a Sweep Job

Got out today to an area that I did some Montana style crackin, and took the bug 2 to sweep over the top of some bedrock. I detected the the top flat surface and ended up getting 7 little pickers and then got out the whisk broom, small crevas tool and scoop to clean out the pockets and cracks. I ended up getting a total of 1.262 grams.

I swept detected and swept the top of the larger area to the left of photo and got nothing.

The large area between the 2 top flat sufaces I dug out, detected and sample panned thinking there should be something that worked down between the rock and got nothing. It was alot of work but I enjoyed the day and have to figure out where to go from here.

I even took the time to go out and smell the flowers as the wild flowers just exploded this year.

e&hagd

Allen in MT

post-227-1247105399_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105502_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105517_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105530_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105597_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105607_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105618_thumb.jpg

post-227-1247105634_thumb.jpg

Dang! You Done Did Good!!!!

Most people wouldn't think about hitting the old Rocks like that.

People just don't understand the river was up yonder at one time or the the other.

:coffeetime:

I've walked past more then a few old bed rock outcrops like that from time to time.

:laught16:

ALLEN: Thats some nice gold and nice photography, looks like that turned in to a great day. Thanks for taking

the time and effort to share with us less fortunate souls..Great pictures on the flowers

ALLEN: Thats some nice gold and nice photography, looks like that turned in to a great day. Thanks for taking

the time and effort to share with us less fortunate souls..Great pictures on the flowers

Darn good story! Thanks for the pretty pictures. Yes, that looks like a good place to hide gold.

You did good.

Got out today to an area that I did some Montana style crackin, and took the bug 2 to sweep over the top of some bedrock. I detected the the top flat surface and ended up getting 7 little pickers and then got out the whisk broom, small crevas tool and scoop to clean out the pockets and cracks. I ended up getting a total of 1.262 grams.

I swept detected and swept the top of the larger area to the left of photo and got nothing.

The large area between the 2 top flat sufaces I dug out, detected and sample panned thinking there should be something that worked down between the rock and got nothing. It was alot of work but I enjoyed the day and have to figure out where to go from here.

I even took the time to go out and smell the flowers as the wild flowers just exploded this year.

e&hagd

Allen in MT

Nice job Allen, You done good. What a great place to spend the day, and Gold too. Keep up the hard work , it pays. Doug