Nugget Shooter Forums

Phil finds a use for pull tabs

post-3800-1247029803_thumb.jpg Great use for pull tab. Today started out great,77 degrees in Greaterville. What could go wrong? Once we were 1/4 mile from the Cruiser it started to pour cats and dogs. We made it back to the Cruiser :laught16: , but we were soaked and all of our equipment was too. We sat it out for about an hour. Went out again . It was muddy and the ground was really noisey. It turned out great , because we found Gold. Phils picker wt .3 Grams and my 2, wt. .5 grams. If I sell my pickers, may be I can take my wife to a Movie and I might have enough left for popcorn. :bowdown: Doug

Hey Doug...if you can take your wife to a movie...have popcorn by selling

.2 gr of gold....I want to know where your selling your gold at....I have some

for sale and I'll even throw in a couple of rusty nails... :coffeetime:

Hey Doug...if you can take your wife to a movie...have popcorn by selling

.2 gr of gold....I want to know where your selling your gold at....I have some

for sale and I'll even throw in a couple of rusty nails... :coffeetime:

Hi Garimpo, It was .5 Grams not .2. I figure $ 15.00. Senior tickets for matinee $ 5.00 each. Popcorn Medium bag $ 5.00. = $ 15.00 bucks.

A day out in Greaterville,( Priceless ) :whoopie: . Happy hunting . Doug

Doug,

You sure have a pair of ears...good hunting!

LuckyLundy

Lucky my hearing is real bad, :headphones: I hunt with the Gain up as much as I can and still detect. I also use the magnifyer some times. I am sure that I miss gold like everyone except, John B. and Allen. Find the big one. I am sure that it is in the Mother lode somewere. :icon_mrgreen: Doug

Nice little nuggets and if not a movie and popcorn you could at least get a happy meal....

Phil and I did have a In and out burger on the way home. Yes I took the wife one, she loves um. Keep a swinging. :icon_mrgreen: Doug