Nugget Shooter Forums

coil for yureka gold

Herb

Hi all

A friend of mine is looking to buy a small waterproof coil for a Yureka Gold detector. Seems he dipped the stock coil in a creek and no good came of it. Now the machine is repaired thanks to the people at ML.

One week turn around! No charge! Anyone out there with a suggestion I will be thanking you now for

your reply.

Best Beeps to You All

Herb

Get in touch with ROB or DOC, they may make a version of the Platypus coil to go on it, its 100% waterproof. I know they make them for other Minelab detectors besides the PI'S just not sure if they make them for the ureka. Grubstake

hello herb, I dont believe there are many coils out there for the eureka, and i really dont know why they din't make the stock one waterproof when it was going to a u.s.a market. but that is just the way things go when u get into detecting, u really have to read up on what u are buying and then again, that sometimes is not enough. I purchased a 15' coiltech from doc. but it did not arrive in time for my a.z. trip last year. as far as i know its the only waterproof coil for the eureka gold unless they have come up with one i have not heard about. if interested in buying one let me know i have never used it, not sure if i ever will. it was 199.00 + tax & shipping still in the box from doc. in vegas. ( hey doc not trying to take any bussines away from u ) :innocent0009: let me know at gabz@verizon.net i will give u a good deal.