Nugget Shooter Forums

Important Situation

frank c

I am calling your attention to a forum member who has been more than a friend to me and many others.

A mentor to me concerning gold , meteorites and prospecting.

Paleface aka Jim is facing some severe health issues and I'd like to ask those of you who believe in a power above to keep him in your thoughts and Hoping all turns out in his favor in the near future.

Thanks for the consideration.

Frank, I will keep him in my prayers, I know about the health issue thing after 8 heart attacks and 9 stents, being clinically dead twice on the table. hang in there Jim! Grubstake

Aloha everyone,

I for one owe a lot to Paleface for his help in getting me information vital to finding meteorites and for getting me introduced into this hobby. I will be sending an email, right after I log off from this forum, to my "Sister" at her convent and ask her to say a mass in his name. Hopefully HE will be paying attention and send Jim some help in overcoming whatever health issue he is facing. I will also keep Jim in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Aloha and hope all turns out well,

Stan aka Kaimi

I wish I had a magic wand

To make it go away;

I'd wave my scepter over you

Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;

I'd transmit healing vibes;

My wand and I would surely beat

Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so

I cannot cast a spell;

Just know you're often in my thoughts,

And I hope you'll soon be well!

I hope you feel better Jim :bek082:

Dodie and I will have Jim in our prays tonight and further...Will someone please get a bit more specific? ... We need to target in...Ron

Jim,

I'll be thinking those good thoughts about you being well soon.

Hang in there, you have a lot of friends out here pulling for you...

Gary/LARGO

Jim,

Your in our prayers also. We still have many hard rock stories to tell everyone........ So let heal up quick

OL'29er

Jim,

None of us wish to hear of you finding that gold mine in the sky to soon. We all want you to get through this time in your life. And when you do we also would like to "read" about your mining experience, i.e. how about a memour from your side of the fence regarding your mining stories!

Your in our prayers, and we wish you the absolute best. Hang in there and keep on keepin on!

Gary

Paleface, Jim, may God keep you and bless you and all those who love and cherish you. May Gods loving and healing hand comfort and cradle you and your family, and may a quick and happy recovery be yours. Amen

Terry & Kate

G'Day Frank

Thank you for informing us of the situation. Kat and I will both be pushing for Jim. But I know Jim's a tough bugger, besides I promised him a beer and he promised me a beer and the only time I can keep my promise is at the next Gold Basin outing. So we're both on a mission.

Jim, here's to a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Johnno and Kat

Paleface you need to make it thru this we need the good people like you to be around a little longer,

You are one of the best soul,s i have ever met.I wish you and yours the best and i know you would not ask but if there is anything i can do please let me know.Sir people like you are very rare and you are the most golden person i have ever met. :bowdown: