Nugget Shooter Forums

Important Situation

I am calling your attention to a forum member who has been more than a friend to me and many others.

A mentor to me concerning gold , meteorites and prospecting.

Paleface aka Jim is facing some severe health issues and I'd like to ask those of you who believe in a power above to keep him in your thoughts and Hoping all turns out in his favor in the near future.

Thanks for the consideration.

Frank,

Jim will be in our prayers and thoughts daily. I hope his health issues will be taken care of quickly and efficiently.

Please keep us updated.

Dean

Big Jim and Family. Your in my prayers. I have asked the good Lord Jesus to place his healing hands upon you and his loving arms around you for a speedy recovery. Hold in there pal. :icon_mrgreen:

jim "bones" :outtahere:

Frank,

I know its kinda soon but any word yet on Jim and his family? The lord is good and he listens to all who speak to him and ask him for help.

Fight strong Paleface!!!

Dean

(sigh)... man this one really hits home with me. Jim has been a very good friend and has helped me and many other people out many times. Jim's a tough ol' prospector and I know he be back out before we all know it. I look forward to the next time I get to eat some of his chicken wings and shoot the s$#t around the campfire hearing his prospecting tales. He will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

Del

I know I don't post here much, and really don't know anyone personally, but I can promise you there will be prayer for him and his family coming from Baghdad tonight. So the way I figure it, he's got prayers from more than one hemisphere, so that's gotta count for somethin'.

[Rocco]

I pray to Our Father in Heaven to let His Son Jesus Christ to place His healing hands on you for a speedy recovery. You deserve it Jim (Paleface)! I pray that His Holy Spirit protect you afterwards. I have watched several of your meteorite hunting videos especially the one made by Wayne Holmes (MobileHolmes) about collecting meteorites in Franconia where he interviews you as one of the pioneering hunters.

God bless you and family.

Aloha guys,

I thought I saw a post by Paleface (Jim) earlier so I hope all is well with him. My Sister in Encino at the convent made sure to have a Mass said for him this past Sunday. I am sure that having a bunch of nuns on yourside helps get thru to HIM. :innocent0002: Looking forward to hearing that all is well and that Jim is on the road to recovery.

BTW, Jim hope you listen to your docs advice and make a full recovery. Hope to run into you out in the field, once it cools off of course, real soon.

Aloha and God bless,

Stan aka Kaimi

• 2 weeks later...