Nugget Shooter Forums

TDI up against a 4500 minelab

Doug,

I thought you ran a Minelab. I'd like to thank you for taking my Father out to hunt them Space Rocks. He really enjoys getting out and I know my Mom like's him out of the house...cause he goes to bed early and she can watch her favorite TV shows!!! I'll save a special spot in my gold patch for you when you visit!

LuckyLundy

Hi Doug

You can go to page two here and find some info on the TDI.

Also there is a whites TDI forum With a lot of info.

As far as the 4500 goes your in the right place to get info on what should be a great machine.

Regards

Herb

Doug; I made some posts to Franks and a page or two back...I don't have a 4500 but you cannot reasonably compare the top Minelab to a 1600 dollars Whites...the TDI is more versatile for some things.

You can control the pulse sttings on the TDI which is most likely the biggest difference in basic operation...I am swimming in deep water trying to explain tech issues.

So wil refer you to my previous posts, any by Bob or Reg and the TDI forum runby Couger JIm...

I am curious to see if Minelab will offer more user-control now that the TDI has shown it's utility...

Fred

Doug,

I thought you ran a Minelab. I'd like to thank you for taking my Father out to hunt them Space Rocks. He really enjoys getting out and I know my Mom like's him out of the house...cause he goes to bed early and she can watch her favorite TV shows!!! I'll save a special spot in my gold patch for you when you visit!

LuckyLundy

No Lucky, I have 2 GMT's, but I feel that I am missing the deeper gold. I think that your Dad had a good time. We took the Ranger so he wouldn't have so far to walk. He did great. Doug

Doug; I made some posts to Franks and a page or two back...I don't have a 4500 but you cannot reasonably compare the top Minelab to a 1600 dollars Whites...the TDI is more versatile for some things.

You can control the pulse sttings on the TDI which is most likely the biggest difference in basic operation...I am swimming in deep water trying to explain tech issues.

So wil refer you to my previous posts, any by Bob or Reg and the TDI forum runby Couger JIm...

I am curious to see if Minelab will offer more user-control now that the TDI has shown it's utility...

Fred

Herb , and Fred thanks for the information. Doug