Nugget Shooter Forums

DR TED BUNCH

HELLO ALL

IS DR TED BUNCH ALIVE OR DEAD.???? WHAT HAPPENED TO TODD PARKERS SAMPLES.??? IS THIS GUY IN THE REAL WORLD OR WHAT!!!. TAKES SAMPLES AND DOES WHAT!!! FORGET ABOUT IT.??? THIS GUY DR TED BUNCH NEEDS A WAKEUP CALL.. I THOUGHT I COULD WAIT FOR THE CLASSIFACITION BUT THIS IS THE WORST!!! GET YOUR TASKS STRIGHT DR. THIS IS NOT YOUR FIRST MISTAKE TED!!!. DO THE RIGHT THING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. SEEMS YOU HAVE TASKS THAT WOULD LEAVE US BEHIND LIKE 9.5 BUT TOO BAD. TED GET IT DONE ANYWAY. I MIGHT MAKE WAVES ON YOUR TENURE.

WAYNE HOLMES

Hi Wayne

Here's a reality check :hmmmmmm: !! It's getting difficult to almost impossible to get ordinary chondrites classified these days :Huh_anim]: . Even significant rarer finds are getting difficult to get classified in a timely manner :angry-smiley-010: . If you haven't noticed most government entities have or will do away with frivalous spending including meteorite lab time :confused0013: . Good Luck :twocents: . Happy Huntin John B.

Hello John B

I understand where you are coming from. The problem is 15 months old with a delivery time of 2 months stated. Phone messages and other correspondence lost or misplaced twice. Calls ignored over the last couple months even to his colleagues. I believe the 5 year waiting time is over after the West event. What a few weeks? The (Business Ethic) is the main event here. If you or I did business like this we would be strung up today or have a very bad rap on the BBB.

I also under stand few want to look at another Gold basin or Franconia find and there is a long line for these classifications. But this is a new cold find out of these areas. I also believe the NWA’s are stacked up to the belt itself but the Western Hemisphere is not getting much attention.

A call or E would have put this issue quietly to rest.

Good hunting to you

Wayne

Wayne

I have stones waiting at ASU several for at least 4 years probably 5 years. One is for sure a new urilite with a probable 2nd Arizona urilite. Another is some form of odd chondrite with crystals. The others are probable ordinary chondrites. I have one new Az find down at the U of A that I assume was lost 10 or 12 years ago since they've since closed up the lab and David Kring is now in Houston. Not to mention a box of other new finds getting dusty in my closet. As I said before good luck. Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Wayne,

Why don't you try Marvin Killgore. He's not a Doc of meteoritics but darn good and respected at classifying meteorites.

I'm hoping some day to spend time with him and learn the ropes myself. :coffeetime:

best wishes, jim "bones" :outtahere:

Hi Jim

Thanks for the heads-up on Marvin. I had looked him up years ago on the net. He just might be a good option. I have a Chondrite and two Irons. My buddy Jim has an Iron and I just met a guy that found another Iron in my area.

Thanks again Good Hunting

Wayne