Nugget Shooter Forums

cabin fever

nvchris

Hi all,

Rye Patch weather report.

It's been raining every day for over 2 weeks now! Over flowed my rain gauge!

Any cloudburst now is instant runoff.

I hereby put AZ on notice if you don't tack back your monsoon season I'll report you to the new weather Czar!

nvchris

Hi all,

I hereby put AZ on notice if you don't tack back your monsoon season I'll report you to the new weather Czar!

nvchris

hehehe, we are so dry down here on the border, I would be happy to take that water off your hands! :laught16:

its hot and I am getting RV fever!

Guest bedrock bob

And I too have a complaint for our Arizona friends. It is 80 degrees in Santa Fe today. I almost perspired! Your summer heat is spilling over into Shangri La and we would like it to stop. Please be earth friendly and only generate enough heat from your nuclear furnace to bake your own state. If you refuse to stop the interstate warming we will be forced to cap and trade your heat output.

Sheesh! They say it will be 82 tomorrow! If I am forced to buy an air conditioner I am sending the bill to Ben and Eric in Phoenix!

Bedrock Bob

I'm sorry, but here in AZ, we only use Solar heat. So we are all enjoying a large kick back stimulus payment from your President. See how wonderful "green" technology is?

Guest bedrock bob
I'm sorry, but here in AZ, we only use Solar heat. So we are all enjoying a large kick back stimulus payment from your President. See how wonderful "green" technology is?

O.K. Buckeye, wait until winter time gets here. I have about 8 months that the nights are 20 or below that I will gladly send over to Arizona. As soon as it gets zero or below here next Feb expect a chill in Tucson! And the Gila River? I am going to Mogollon Baldy in the Gila Wilderness next week and piss in that river right at the headwaters if you dont turn the thermostat down a little. Remember, it is ALL DOWNHILL from here!

Your solar heat is screwing up our natural air conditioning systems (open windows and short sleeve shirts). If it gets too hot for you down there set your oven at 350 and crawl inside until fall.

Oh, and by the way it snowed here 12" last week at 11,000 feet and above. Just thought you would like to know!

Bedrock Bob

Hi Bob,

Being a native Arizonan, I don't give a rats a$$ how hot it gets. (to the weatherman: So like, is that all you've got?) Oh yeah, Erik and I promise to take care of that air conditioning bill. No prob, you've got my word as a gentleman, yeah. I'll send you a personal check. Besides, I've lived with triple digit summers all my life and it never had any bad effect on me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me.

Ben

Guest bedrock bob
Hi Bob,

Being a native Arizonan, I don't give a rats a$$ how hot it gets. (to the weatherman: So like, is that all you've got?) Oh yeah, Erik and I promise to take care of that air conditioning bill. No prob, you've got my word as a gentleman, yeah. I'll send you a personal check. Besides, I've lived with triple digit summers all my life and it never had any bad effect on me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me. On me.

Ben

You know I jest about Arizona, Ben. I love the place from one end to the other. I just get a kick out of giving you guys $hit about it. Heck, all winter you fellows are larking around in cutoffs snapping up rocks and I am huddled over a fire and the ground is frozen a foot deep. Now that you can poach an egg in your shorts I gotta give you a hard time about it.

I know what you mean about the heat. I finally decided that it WAS affecting me after I moved up here from the south. Now the long winters affect me.

Hi all,

nvchris

I got a couple of days of the rain when I was in Rye Patch 5-7 June. Actually the rain made the ground not good for training, especially hearing deep faint signals with a Minelab. It also made the roads muddy as heck and messed up the balance with my front end. I am going back in October and sure hope it doesn't rain again.