Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for so cons

wyndham

Well I've found a possible safe eco friendly leach for BS cons. I don't know if it is good bad or regular ole ugly But... I'd like to test it out on some fine gold in BS and see if it works. It really doesn't need to be good rich con at that , just some color so i can tell if this leach really works.

If any one has some that might fit the bill, email me and let me know what you want per lb. maybe 1-5 lbs. I'm in NC and I'll mail you a check including postage.

I thought I'd post here to get a little better action than the Buy/Sell sect.

Gold fever has set in again this year, just a little later because the spring rains lasted longer than I thought :ROFL:

Later fella's and good hunting Wyndham email me at wynpotter@embarqmail.com

What are BS cons ?

Well I've found a possible safe eco friendly leach for BS cons. I don't know if it is good bad or regular ole ugly But... I'd like to test it out on some fine gold in BS and see if it works. It really doesn't need to be good rich con at that , just some color so i can tell if this leach really works.

If any one has some that might fit the bill, email me and let me know what you want per lb. maybe 1-5 lbs. I'm in NC and I'll mail you a check including postage.

I thought I'd post here to get a little better action than the Buy/Sell sect.

Gold fever has set in again this year, just a little later because the spring rains lasted longer than I thought :ROFL:

Later fella's and good hunting Wyndham email me at wynpotter@embarqmail.com

Black sands concentrate from either sluice cleanup or dry washer. Some here have said they've collected some to pan out over the winter when the weather is too bad to go out.

Sorry i get in a short hand mode sometimes, Wyndham

I'm not afraid of roasting and Mercury!

A good Retort is more safe then the Fluorescent bulbs people have in there houses.

Some Black sands coming from this area have more values in Rare Earths then gold.