Nugget Shooter Forums

A new meteorite hunter is born today!

Hello everyone,

Just got back from visiting my new baby grandson! My son showed me a picture of him on the scale with the readout of 1302 grams!! What a blessing he is. They lost there last child 7 years ago almost to the day so we are very relieved, sad, and joyful all at the same time.

I will show him the ropes when he is old enough to walk the hills with Zaya and I. We will have a new partner trained soon so get ready guys for a new meteorite junkie!!

Thanks all

Dean

Aloha Dean,

Congrats on the newbie my friend! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Give it a couple of years and then both Zaya and he will be showing you how to find them meteorites since they will be closer to the ground and see them easier. :laught16:

Aloha and take care of them.

Stan aka Kaimi

Dean

Congrats on the birth of your Grandson. :whoopie: I just became a Great Grandfather. I think we should make these kids Meteorite Crib Mobiles :idea: . One can not start to soon to get these guys in the mix.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Dean. Congradulations on the birth of your Grandson and new meteorite hunter. :whoopie: . I think the hand held metal detectors will work for him untill he's say 2, and then the can graduate to full size metal detector with the pole cut short, and grandpa can walk behind carrying the electronics module. Great days are ahead! Fantastic! Clifton

Del, Bones, Frank, Dustin, Stan, Wayne, Ben, Clifton and Doug,

Thanks fellas for all the nice comments. I hope that some day soon I will be able to hunt with all of you. And of course little Elijah will be there with us when he is ready along with the Z-man Zaya!

Your response from all of you means a lot to us, Thank you for all the kind words from each one of you.

Thanks guys and good hunting!

Dean, Zaya and Elijah.

Terry,

Thanks! Four!! wow! I got you beat though, Elijah is number 5! ( Ampa is what they call me)

Dean

Guest bedrock bob

Too cool Dean! Elijah huh? I believe that another Elijah saw a wheel of light in the sky back a few years ago? Seems like I read that in a black book somewhere. What a great name!

5 grandkids? You are so lucky! I will bet that I am a year or two older than you and I am still waiting for my first one, hopefully very soon.

Give that baby a kiss for me! When he is eating solid food I will help you pack him in. I can help teach him how to cuss and chew tobacco too if you need me to. Gotta love those little critters!

Bob

Bob,

Hey thanks buddy! Yeah, when he is ready we will take him out to the woods for sure. Hopefully by then yours will be joining us. Cussing and tobacco...that's the place for it! I will let the kids know your kind words as well as the others from this forum!! Thanks again!

Dean