Nugget Shooter Forums

Great day in Holbrook

Hi Doug,

Congrats on you Holbrook Finds. Can't wait to see the pictures. Was it your first time there? Did you get a chance to link up with anyone else up there?

Ben

Ben, I didn't see anyone else all day except the guy with the 3 dogs that lives in the trailer on the north side. No it wasn't my first time . I found a 34.5 gramer 2 yrs. ago. I will go back as soon as I get out of the Dog house. Only kidding about the Dog house. Happy hunting. Doug

Doug,

Congrats on your recent Holbrook finds!! We will be out there soon for a hunt. It should be some nice weather. Post the pics soon so we can see your finds.

Dean

Yeah, we've had some interesting moments with the guy and the dogs.

Hi Ben, congratulations on the finds. What was the interesting moment with the dog guy ??? Good or bad, etc... I haven't heard about him. I plan on hunting up that way in a month or so...

Jim "bones" :coffeetime: :outtahere:

Hi Jim,

The guy that lives there makes occasional threats/warnings to people near his property. He also lets the dogs go once in a while. Basically, he's just a paranoid meth-head that doesn,t want anyone near his stash. Why do you think he bought the most remote lot to live on? If you want to make him squirt in his pants, offer to have the Sheriff's Department come out to address his concerns.

Ben

Hi Jim,

The guy that lives there makes occasional threats/warnings to people near his property. He also lets the dogs go once in a while. Basically, he's just a paranoid meth-head that doesn,t want anyone near his stash. Why do you think he bought the most remote lot to live on? If you want to make him squirt in his pants, offer to have the Sheriff's Department come out to address his concerns.

Ben

Yea, This guy pulled a gun on one of the guys in the DGDiggers. Someone said that he was off his meds. or may be he was on his stuff. Anyway I would stay a little ways from his place, I do. Doug