Nugget Shooter Forums

I have had the V-3 for 3 weeks

So far I have never been able to get it to work correct---I keep trying but I can't make a go of it---Today I was trying to get it to show the % of lost signal---I did it Exactly as the owners manual said but I could not get the probe to show up---I keep getting False signals also when I try to use any of the Factory Programs---I think this Machine is worse than when I had a DFX---I don't know what others think but I think this is one of the Most Unclear Manuals they ever put out---I wish it was set for a 10 year old to understand then maybe I would Understand it !

What the hell is a "V-3"? ...Hope you didn't get sucked in by one of those "long range locators"......So sorry...Unc

So far I have never been able to get it to work correct---I keep trying but I can't make a go of it---Today I was trying to get it to show the % of lost signal---I did it Exactly as the owners manual said but I could not get the probe to show up---I keep getting False signals also when I try to use any of the Factory Programs---I think this Machine is worse than when I had a DFX---I don't know what others think but I think this is one of the Most Unclear Manuals they ever put out---I wish it was set for a 10 year old to understand then maybe I would Understand it !

Uncle Ron It is the new Whites spectra V-3 $1700.00 :icon_mrgreen:

I think the V3 once mastered will be a kick ass coin beeper :icon_mrgreen: ---I'm still tinkering with mine :innocent0009: its the most adjustable coin beeper ever :headphones: ---you have complete control over everything---you want to take baby steps with it first and get a feel for it before you start tweekin it---for tips and help go to the findmall forums and go to the V3/Vision forum :twocents: -Mike C... :ph34r2: