Nugget Shooter Forums

I'M Back,thanks to Eldorado.

Steve sent me a back up lap top he had, so I'm back on line thanks to him. Everyone, please email me your email addys, I lost everything, when my other computor went. Email me at: garyanddorthy@sti.net Thanks. Grubstake

Steve sent me a back up lap top he had, so I'm back on line thanks to him. Everyone, please email me your email addys, I lost everything, when my other computor went. Email me at: garyanddorthy@sti.net Thanks. Grubstake

G'Day Grubby

Way to go mate. Wow, that was pretty nice of Steve, but I always thought deep down he was a nice bloke.

Glad you're back online.

Cheers

Johnno

Grub, It's good having you back. Steve, Your a good man. I'll make sure we'll have a beer when I get up your way.

OL'29er :coffeetime:

Thanks again Steve, I can't figure out how to get on to outlook express, it still has your stuff on it. I've tryed everything to get my mail through it. But it won't let me. 29, I don't drink, but coffee is my style. Thanks Gary

grubstake,

Welcome back to the world of cyberspace!!!

Maybe this will help you get your email up and running....

Open outlook express...

1. On the "tools" menu, click" accounts".

2. In the "Internet Accounts" dialog box, click the "Add" button.

3. Select "Mail" to open "Connection Wizard".

4. Follow the prompts to enter your account information.

You will need your account info from your service provider, click next after entering info on every screen.

A. Display name, which is the name that you select for people to see when you send an email to them, i.e. your name or nickname.

B. Internet E-mail Address, i.e. someone@yourprovider.com (replace "your provider", with the info from your provider)

C. E-mail Sever Names: Select POP3 for the incoming mail server type and enter the following values:

Incoming mail server : mail.your provider.com or org, etc. (replace "your provider" and the "com or org, etc.", with the info from your provider)

Outgoing mail server: smtp.your provider.com or org, etc. (replace "your provider" and the "com or org, etc.", with the info from your provider)

D. Internet Mail Logon: Enter your assigned username and password.

Account name: yourusername

Password: ********* (Password will be displayed as asterisks for security.)

NOTE: Be sure that the box next to "Remember password" is checked and that the box next to the "Use Secure Password Authenticationm" is not checked.

E. Click "Finish" to exit, to check your messages, click "Send/Recv" button on th Outlook Express toolbar

Hope this helps, and WELCOME BACK!!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Skip