Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold prospecting tales?

I enjoy this forum were so many, so selflessly share so much. I have learned new things (do we ever stop) from its many highly experienced gold prospecting nugget shooters, and from some of the newbie guys too...they drop a "nugget" or two here...now and then. I have a blog, GorpStew.com, that I've been building for gold prospectors and miners. Some of my categories include:

"Gold Superlinks"...The title says it all.

"Lessons"...Where I post educational material geared to the beginner and sourdough alike, some I've written, most are from other sources.

"Watch Videos"...My favorite collection of gold related YouTube videos about metal detecting, dredging, and drywashing. I'm always open to suggestions for others vids to include.

"Jason's Gold"...Where I'm posting stories from my prospecting days.

"Golden Images" It's a fairly new category and I think it's going to be a favorite. The purpose of the category is to provide a stage for gold prospectors of all kinds to tell their stories. Tim Saylor, an old prospecting buddy of mine, has started it off in grand fashion with 4 of his true tales in an expanding series he has dubbed "Tim Saylor Goes Prospecting for Gold." He is working on the fifth installment now. I would like to invite everyone interested to participate by posting their gold prospecting tales on GorpStew.

If any of you get a chance to click over to GorpStew, I would appreciate any feedback...positive or negitive, that may help me to develop a better site to serve the interests of all gold prospectors.

Thanks, and may we all have big gold in our futures...Jason

Pocketman,

Its good to see another site for members to help members. I hope it takes off for you.

Ol'29er :coffeetime:

Hi Jayson....I'd previously visited your site and found your stories very entertaining...Good luck with your site!....Cheers, Unc

I sure did get sidetracked from my usual forums reading. I put your site on my favorites list to read more later. Your writing style is great, really makes me want to try camping and doing my gold hunting all the more. Thank you, great site you started. :bowdown:

I enjoy this forum were so many, so selflessly share so much. I have learned new things (do we ever stop) from its many highly experienced gold prospecting nugget shooters, and from some of the newbie guys too...they drop a "nugget" or two here...now and then. I have a blog, GorpStew.com, that I've been building for gold prospectors and miners. Some of my categories include:

"Gold Superlinks"...The title says it all.

"Lessons"...Where I post educational material geared to the beginner and sourdough alike, some I've written, most are from other sources.

"Watch Videos"...My favorite collection of gold related YouTube videos about metal detecting, dredging, and drywashing. I'm always open to suggestions for others vids to include.

"Jason's Gold"...Where I'm posting stories from my prospecting days.

"Golden Images" It's a fairly new category and I think it's going to be a favorite. The purpose of the category is to provide a stage for gold prospectors of all kinds to tell their stories. Tim Saylor, an old prospecting buddy of mine, has started it off in grand fashion with 4 of his true tales in an expanding series he has dubbed "Tim Saylor Goes Prospecting for Gold." He is working on the fifth installment now. I would like to invite everyone interested to participate by posting their gold prospecting tales on GorpStew.

If any of you get a chance to click over to GorpStew, I would appreciate any feedback...positive or negative, that may help me to develop a better site to serve the interests of all gold prospectors.

Thanks, and may we all have big gold in our futures...Jason

29 Prospector, Uncle Ron, and mikepanner...thanks for taking the time to check out GorpStew and post feedback. I really do appreciate it! And by the way, Unc...your AZ-Gold Custom Maps Website is a worthy resource for us nugget shooters and adventure types and I have linked to it in GorpStew's "Gold SuperLinks."

Thanks again to you guys and everyone that has given GorpStew a look see.

Jason AKA Pocketman

Thanks, Jason...I just noticed that when visiting your site again....Cheers, Unc