Nugget Shooter Forums

Nice hunt in the 40 mi area pulled one nice nugget out of a hillside placer that I have had great luck in the past.. Hadn't been there in a couple of years, new dig holes to let me know that someone else had found it, but after digging everything I finally banged out a nice nugget that had been resting between a couple of rusty nails...A little patience paid off but after not having hunted for so long I was swinging like a wildman, had to get myself calmed down and I did, actually I think I got a little tired... :innocent0002: ........ REady for summer now, C'mon Moore......Geo

Aloha seeker,

Good to hear from you once again. Also good to see that you are still out there swinging away and digging up them little dinks.

Good luck and be safe this summer.

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

That's great, George....!....Any details on the find?....Pix? .... WTG....Cheers, Ron

Nice hunt in the 40 mi area pulled one nice nugget out of a hillside placer that I have had great luck in the past.. Hadn't been there in a couple of years, new dig holes to let me know that someone else had found it, but after digging everything I finally banged out a nice nugget that had been resting between a couple of rusty nails...A little patience paid off but after not having hunted for so long I was swinging like a wildman, had to get myself calmed down and I did, actually I think I got a little tired... :innocent0002: ........ REady for summer now, C'mon Moore......Geo

Good on you seeker!

It just goes to show...sometimes it pays to dig every target, 'cause you never know when there'll be a nugget worth some cash, hidden in a stash, amongst the trash that makes a big splash to celebrate with a joyous, raucous bash!

Good luck this season, and may your celebrations be many.

Jason AKA Pocketman

GorpStew

Good to see you up and running again. I bet it felt good to get in the open again. Congrats. on the find

Ol'29er :coffeetime: