Nugget Shooter Forums

METEORITE MEN the TV Show - New Air Times on Science

Greetings fellow treasure hunters:

Well, I see quite a few friends on board here (hello Ruben, hello John and others). As some of you already know, my long-time hunting partner Steve Arnold, and myself have been working on a new adventure documentary about meteorite hunting for the past seventeen months. It is a big-budget one-hour show which takes us to Brenham, Kansas, then on to the Center for Meteorite Studies at ASU, and finally to a top secret strewnfield where we discover something never before seen in a meteorite.

The world premiere was May 10, but Science Channel has announced five additional screenings between May 25 and June 5, and details are here:

Meteorite Men air times on Science Channel

I think the show will be of interest to you treasure hunters as we use a wide variety of detectors, from my favorite little hand-held Fisher up to Steve's giant Meteorite Detector which is so big is has to be towed behind a pickup truck.

Please tune if if you can, and thanks to Bill for the opportunity to participate in this great forum. Keep up the good work!

Meteorite Men official website

Sincerely,

Geoff of METEORITE MEN

Tucson, AZ

meteorite-men.jpg

Hey Geoff,

Welcome aboard, it's good to see you here!

There lots of guys on this forum that are also on the Met-list but plenty that are not - that's why I post to both forums too.

It should be pretty obvious that no one likes a good meteorite documentary MORE THAN ME - so I'll be watching!

Once again, congrats on the show!

Ruben Garcia

Phoenix, Arizona

My Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net

My Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/

My Videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...rfright&p=v

Geoff,

It is nice to see you posting here on the Nugget Shooter forum!

I just finished watching a recorded premiere of Meteorite Men. It has got to be one of the best shows I have seen!

When you stated: " To go anywhere and find even the tiniest meteorite, is a great achievement" was very well said. I know several of us who can relate to that!

Congrats to both of you for the great success you have had during your meteorite hunting adventures! Can't wait to see your next show.

Steve, thanks for looking at and confirming my first stoney meteorite find while Lisa and I were in Tucson this year in Anne Black's room.

Dean

Greetings fellow treasure hunters:

Well, I see quite a few friends on board here (hello Ruben, hello John and others). As some of you already know, my long-time hunting partner Steve Arnold, and myself have been working on a new adventure documentary about meteorite hunting for the past seventeen months. It is a big-budget one-hour show which takes us to Brenham, Kansas, then on to the Center for Meteorite Studies at ASU, and finally to a top secret strewnfield where we discover something never before seen in a meteorite.

The world premiere was May 10, but Science Channel has announced five additional screenings between May 25 and June 5, and details are here:

Meteorite Men air times on Science Channel

I think the show will be of interest to you treasure hunters as we use a wide variety of detectors, from my favorite little hand-held Fisher up to Steve's giant Meteorite Detector which is so big is has to be towed behind a pickup truck.

Please tune if if you can, and thanks to Bill for the opportunity to participate in this great forum. Keep up the good work!

Meteorite Men official website

Sincerely,

Geoff of METEORITE MEN

Tucson, AZ

meteorite-men.jpg

Hi Guys,

Cox Cable doesn't carry The Science Channel either but, like Wayne said, the trailer looks good. I'm sure that distribution will be resolved eventually, so that the rest of us can see it. Congrats guys, I know it'll be a success.

Ben

Hi Geoff,

I saw the first two go around of your "Meteorite Men." I loved it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I really liked the vintage comic book scenario.... :coffeetime:

Excellent, great job all around.... Thanks Geoff and Steve ... please keep up the great work. :outtahere:

best wishes, jim "bones" shorten

PS: I have a Top Secret Clearance..... just kidding (but I really do) :laught16:

Greetings everyone,

I just checked on this show for today (May 25) and saw that it really starts at 2:00 p.m. today, pacific time. :coffeetime:

The times listed above are for eastern daylight time. If you want to watch or record (as I did) the show, better check the schedule for your time zone.

Bob