Nugget Shooter Forums

First nugget detecting, With GMT

rtp... you have found a nice nugget... Now find more...

EbonBetta and rtp... were either of you at the Westcoasters Rendezvous last month?

I missed not seeing the usual large group of AVTHS members that usually attend.

The event was well attended. Many old faces were missing however...

Hello Mr straight, been a while since I sat and talked with you last time AVTHS had their annual club hunt . that was about 4 or more years azgo I think. Hope all is well with you. No ,I missed the west coasters. And thats my nugget.

Hello Mr straight, been a while since I sat and talked with you last time AVTHS had their annual club hunt . that was about 4 or more years azgo I think. Hope all is well with you. No ,I missed the west coasters. And thats my nugget.
Oh duh...hey RTP is that you from northrop ? rick the P ?

Contrats on your first...Now that you 've got that behind you, they'll start rollin' in...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Howdy... Jim here... I well remember the last AVTHS hunt... I enjoy attending

planted events... Especially the ones put on at the Totem Pole.

The next one will likely be at Laughlin and sponsered

by the AMDA. However, Valley Prospectors will be having their Rendezvoius

about the same date. Likely either/both about the same weekend in October.

Again, EbonBetta, congratulations in finding the nugget with the GMT... It was not an easy

find (none of them are) as it takes persistence and patience...

My Best to All... Howdy Uncle Ron... Hope the weather is not too hot down your way.

Aloha ebonbetta,

Nice nugget you got there with that GMT. Now go back to that area and start gridding it off to locate more of its kin. Love that GMT!

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Jim...Actually it's been triple digits here for a week or so, but I'm getting out under a cloudy, cooler sky today...Gonna go rake down a red dirt patch that's produced about an ounce of crystaline gold so far, including one 3/4 ozt. chunk...Hope all is well with you and yours...Cheers, Unc

post-9-1242829948_thumb.jpg

found my first detected nugget with the GMT today.

Right on EbonBetta...good for you! Digging that first nugget can be a formidable hurdle to jump, but once cleared, an infusive explosion of energy, confidence and zest fuels the quest for more and bigger nugg's...and the thrill never fades! Ain't we nugget shooters about the luckiest bunch of rag tag, sovereign minded, mongrels on the planet?

Jason, aka Pocketman

GorpStew.com

Good job Ebonbetta! I just bought a new GMT last March during GPAA show in Phoenix. I used it to detect the gold but nothing was happening. I found alot junkies and hot rocks near Wickenburg. I took training with my friends to understand how the sound of frequencies from GMT. I will continue to find it. Get Challenge not giving up! Good luck!! :icon_mrgreen: :WOW: