Nugget Shooter Forums

Good Gold/Good Meteorites = Good Year

Jim B

Hi All

It took me a while, but I finally got some pictures taken for the year. We had a good year. Jim found 55 nuggets. (Really, he found 57, but we don't mention the 2 little ones that were dropped on the carpet and can't be found.) In the fall, he found over 90 small stones and irons at Franconia. This spring he found a big meteorite and some small pieces that add up to 712 gms. Most important, we met new people wherever we went and made lots of new friends. For all you newbies, there is still gold out there. It just takes a lot more work than a few years ago, but it's worth it.

Keep on huntin'

Vicki B (the better half of Jim B)

post-174-1242501658_thumb.jpg

post-174-1242501501_thumb.jpg

Nice GOLD!!!!

Quote: "Jim found 55 nuggets. (Really, he found 57, but we don't mention the 2 little ones that were dropped on the carpet and can't be found.)..."

He found them once with a detector, so he should be able to find them again, even if they are in the house/carpet, just be sure he doesn't dig any nails!!! :icon_mrgreen: your house might fall apart!!! :Huh_anim]:

Thanks for the photos!!

Skip

i go the shop vac and then pan it method when I drop gold lol. Great year congrats.

.....but we don't mention the 2 little ones that were dropped on the carpet and can't be found.

Hummmm :hmmmmmm: If I remember correctly John B. had an almost similair occurance with a "Hemi Nugget" that he found in his Truck.....vaccumm not required, on Johns part! :laught16: I also don't know if his "pointy finger" was needed to find it as well! :innocent0009:

Good on both of you for sharing great finds!

Gary