Nugget Shooter Forums

Best pick for the money

Hi All,

Since Walco picks are no longer available because they either don't/won't supply American markets, or they went out of business, what is the best pick that is on the market today? Currently I swing GB2 and have a somewhat adequate pick, but in early June I will be swinging a Minelab SD2200V2, and don't believe my pick will stand up to the depth of targets the Minelab will detect. I understand super magnets are affixed to some picks and pull trash out of the hole as it's dug. Is this the best way to go or is there a better way? Thanks in advance to the views and replies.

Pat

There are alot out there who like the pick bill offers from his store on the website.

Plus its made locally by a member , check it out.

You can also search this forum for many past posts on the subject.

Hi Pat ....check out the Nugget Shooter store at the top of this page....Bill has a very good pick

in three different sizes and one darn good magnet....you can't go wrong here...good luck...

Hey Bill,

Finally got a chance to use the pick. I'm lovin it! Great balance, strong and seems to hold an edge. I don't think you can find something similar for less @ $69 it's a hella good buy!

Better yet it was great seeing you agian! Thanks for taking the time away from work to open the store and chat for a bit.

Just let me know when them shrimp grow up enough to bbq and I'll come a running! :)

nvchris