Nugget Shooter Forums

59.93 GRMS. Gold Basin

:icon_mrgreen:

Turned out to be a nice windy Monday morning at G.B.

Went up to meet a friend and hunted for about 7 hours. The first one was 44.95 Grms. and screamed back at me, it also pegged the iron readout instantly, looked down and wham stood out like a sore meteorite I mean thumb.

Maybe it was sore cause it was gonna be disturbed from its multi-thousand year resting site.

A little later came across the other 2 pieces for a total of almost 60 Grms. :headphones:

The afternoon brought on the flies to nag ya. And if there was a hint of water exposed the bees were swarmin.

Wished I could have stayed a couple days but I was playin hooky for the day from "honeydews".

At least I got the "jones" off my back from not gettin out hunting for awhile.

post-562-1242131892_thumb.jpg

post-562-1242131963_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank C.

Nice ones guy. Glad to see you took care of your "jones". Now I wish I could get away for a day or two but keep on getting calls from Hawaiians visiting Vegas so they care take care of their "gambling jones". :laught16:

the last time I was out there, a week ago, the bugs were just starting to come out. At first they didn't bother me too much BUT once you start to sweat, BAM , you are like a magnet to them little critters.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Congrats Frank,

I know what you mean by the bugs, they dont leave you alone.... I take my off bug spray, keeps them little buggers away..... Nice finds though. Dave

Frank, Great finds! Ya, I tried not sweating to keep the bugs away, but started to feel kind-a funny, so I just keep moving. As Dave says, they are still out there, just the usual dose of psycho persistance will pay off. Man, that's quite a few Gold Basin finds for you in the last while. Excellent! See Ya out There :icon_mrgreen: Clifton

:icon_mrgreen:

Turned out to be a nice windy Monday morning at G.B.

Went up to meet a friend and hunted for about 7 hours. The first one was 44.95 Grms. and screamed back at me, it also pegged the iron readout instantly, looked down and wham stood out like a sore meteorite I mean thumb.

Maybe it was sore cause it was gonna be disturbed from its multi-thousand year resting site.

A little later came across the other 2 pieces for a total of almost 60 Grms. :headphones:

The afternoon brought on the flies to nag ya. And if there was a hint of water exposed the bees were swarmin.

Wished I could have stayed a couple days but I was playin hooky for the day from "honeydews".

At least I got the "jones" off my back from not gettin out hunting for awhile.

Nice finds, Hope that I do as good in Holbrook and Glorieta next week . Silver Dog