Nugget Shooter Forums

H.R 699

Hello All

My self and partners are curently working on a plan of operations for a few claims here in Prescott AZ. We contacted a attorney in Phoenix on the subject and his response was that he has not had a plan approved since Obama was elected. Looks like the agencies are waiting for the H.R 699 to pass before working on any plans or intents. Here are a few numbers that may have been posted before. :twocents:

http://www.investmentrarities.com/thebestofmberry.html

Wayne

I've been involved with 5 NOI's since Jan. All have gone through in about 2-3 weeks time. Obviously, a Plan is more involved. Is it on FS land?

Jerry

If you're using a mining engineer to handle your paperwork, they should be able to get somewhere by making a few calls. If it's a POO, I expect things to change with this administration(not in our favor). They may be delaying it hoping it falls under the new rules. If you are going for a Notice level, they have a limited time to respond if you sent them the complete required information. I expect the gov to go from a "shall issue" Notice of Intent to a "at their discretion" exploration permit. Meaning that if the ground is to pretty to disturb, they can deny it simply based on that. I haven't worked with FS land, infact, we avoid it because of those issues. I wish I could be more helpful.

Jerry

Jerry

It would appear we are beating a dead horse on this issue. The forest service is going with the new rules and they are stall walking on the issue. Wish we had more time but looks like its over for the little guy. Small claims could cost a quarter of a million to work the details and the lot to get a small miner package together on F.S land.

We will still keep trying but seems not worth the time spent. We will make waves but who knows the out come.

Wayne