Nugget Shooter Forums

thanking of going hunttign the 8th 9 th and 10

hay guys if everythign works out the way need it to il be hedding out to fancona or goldbasion soon bout me a new 2100 so goda try it out

and buy the way where can i buy some cover plate for it at

hay guys if everythign works out the way need it to il be hedding out to fancona or goldbasion soon bout me a new 2100 so goda try it out

and buy the way where can i buy some cover plate for it at

Nate,

WTG, good luck with your new unit........ In answer to your question, depending upon what coil you are talking about, you should give Bill S. a holler, he just might be able to fix you up.

Jim

Sooooo Nate... did you pick up a 2100 yet or what? Army Green or V2? What coils did you get? Post some pics man I want to see it!

It's gonna start getting hot out there anyday now and it would be nice to squeeze in another day or two metal detecting for meteorites before the season ends. I might be able to make it out because those are my days off. Where are you planning on going?

Yeah like Jim says talk to Bill for a coil cover, he should be able to help you out.

Del

Aloha Nate,

Keep an eye out for me on saturday and sunday as I just may be in the vicinity. I was also planning on hunting franconia on that weekend. Still need to try for that missing third piece to complete my speciman. It is driving me nuts just sitting on my fireplace mantle with that piece missing.

As usual I will be at the same camping spot we all use. No tent just my jeep. Have learned to rough it pretty good lately.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hay guys yea its a new sd 2100 v2 payed 1200 for it, its in transit should be here the 6th and dell ill take a pic of it for you :) it got a stock dd 11 cole with it need a scrap plate on it looking for em not shure if i got any close there cheep i thank.... and stan yea ill see you i thnak. jim yea i thank im gona love it :LP dam you dell lettign me use your sd 2100 >)

Hey Nate congrats on your new machine. If you bought it brand new then it will have the coil cover already on the

coil. If not I am sure Bill can get you one. Read the Manual a few time cover to cover.

Rich

Hey Nate congrats on your new machine. If you bought it brand new then it will have the coil cover already on the

coil. If not I am sure Bill can get you one. Read the Manual a few time cover to cover.

Rich

its a new one so im gona be all set cool