Nugget Shooter Forums

Directions to section 17 and 19 Rye Patch

Benz

I have a area in mind using the geocommunicator. and the google cords are 40.641247,-118.396912

is these a map so i can find these 2 sections. Or will i beable to find them with signs. I have a GPS unit i would love some cords

Aloha,

Using the geocommunicator you should be able to route your way into these areas. The gps coords are shown at the bottom as you move your cursor along the route. Try going back and "really" look at the geocommunicator features. This is one of the best things that is avaiable to us right now and I have found it invaluable at times.

Good luck and be safe out there.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

...is these a map so i can find these 2 sections. ...

The Geocommunicator can show you the county and the Township/Range and other useful info on their map.

USGS Maps often show Township/Range and Section information.

County Maps can also be useful.

Dig it.

Keith

Hello ,

Geocommunicator can show you the sections, quarter sections and many many other things if you get into the layers menu on the right ,for sections goto PLSS and open the folder to reveal and check on the box next to the layer you want . You can pull master Title plats up also with the township button at the top of map,it is a do all website .